Golden "learned alot" about the team

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 11s
Is there ever a point you say 'are we doing something wrong?' @GoldenAl: "All the time...make no mistake, from me down, u look at every play

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 20s
.@GoldenAl: "We gotta look at it, we gotta study it and we gotta own it, and that's hard.''

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 17s
Golden agrees that Duke "gashed" Miami in the running game last year. So what'll change? "We didn't execute well enough..."

lolz

**** me, it's going to be business as usual. They're going to run the ball down our ******* throats. This is getting so difficult to take.

Advertisement
I'm convinced Golden wasn't prepared for the onslaught of negativity after the Nebraska loss. In his mind he took an underdog to a tough place to play and that team stayed reasonably close for the majority of the game. Golden was smiling in a sideline huddle during a late time out. I think it was our final possession when we were trying for the meaningless touchdown. At the time I remember thinking, this guy just doesn't get it, he's going to be raked for this outcome, and deservedly so.

If he's really into morale victories, than he should've never taken this gig

**** this stupid *******. The more he talks, the worse he sounds. Does anyone believe the **** he says anymore?

I think he might have a string in his back that Blake James has to pull after every question.

Advertisement
The more I watch that video, that's how I feel our practices are run by that stupid idiot. Juggling, tap-dancing, and baton twirling.

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 11s
Is there ever a point you say 'are we doing something wrong?' @GoldenAl: "All the time...make no mistake, from me down, u look at every play

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 20s
.@GoldenAl: "We gotta look at it, we gotta study it and we gotta own it, and that's hard.''

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 17s
Golden agrees that Duke "gashed" Miami in the running game last year. So what'll change? "We didn't execute well enough..."

lolz

They've been studying it and players have been growing up since he got here four years ago.
Same thing every time the defense get destroyed.

Does anyone actually believe anything this guy says anymore?

Unfortunately we'll need a complete collapse to get the administration to remove him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back