Golden is saying one thing that is music to my ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

cp7705

Sophomore
"Its time."

For Taylor Gadbois, it's time. He's patient. He's worked hard, got strong. Weve got to keep working on his conditioning but I'm really excited about Taylor Gadbois and where he's got to go.''

* Golden said 6-1, 304-pound Earl Moore and 6-5, 285-pound Jelani Hamilton have jumped out early in spring practice among the defensive tackles. "It's time. It's time for those guys. They're not young anymore even though they're at the end of their sophomore years."

I know it sounds like more of the same to some of you guys, but it gives a little more optimism. Golden is starting to get the attitude of a coach who is the coach of a program that is finally free from the NCAA. Kids are going to have to start improving faster and maturing. We arent worried about depth and not letting go of some kids just because of scholarship numbers. I hope that the guys that were recruited do improve and step up, but now Al has some of these guys on a time limit. That makes sure that everyone has a sense of urgency and serious about playing ball.

Advertisement
"Its time."

For Taylor Gadbois, it's time. He's patient. He's worked hard, got strong. Weve got to keep working on his conditioning but I'm really excited about Taylor Gadbois and where he's got to go.''

* Golden said 6-1, 304-pound Earl Moore and 6-5, 285-pound Jelani Hamilton have jumped out early in spring practice among the defensive tackles. "It's time. It's time for those guys. They're not young anymore even though they're at the end of their sophomore years."

I know it sounds like more of the same to some of you guys, but it gives a little more optimism. Golden is starting to get the attitude of a coach who is the coach of a program that is finally free from the NCAA. Kids are going to have to start improving faster and maturing. We arent worried about depth and not letting go of some kids just because of scholarship numbers. I hope that the guys that were recruited do improve and step up, but now Al has some of these guys on a time limit. That makes sure that everyone has a sense of urgency and serious about playing ball.

Dude go water board yourelf

**** this fat loser.

It's time alright, to update his resumè after he goes 6-6 this season and humiliates himself.

Did not expect all you so called "fans" to share my same optimism. But im excited about our guys out there. They are going to do big things. []_[]

Advertisement
Did not expect all you so called "fans" to share my same optimism. But im excited about our guys out there. They are going to do big things. []_[]

dude he been saying this same bs for three years and hasnt turned out good for us yet. Optimism not so much i call this foolish pride

dude he been saying this same bs for three years and hasnt turned out good for us yet. Optimism not so much i call this foolish pride

Agreed. I hope we lose out so we have no other choice but to fire him. I refuse to root for Al Golden and the team he coaches for.

/sarcasm

You're right to be optimistic. Some posters think that Golden is an intruder and that they are the real U. Right now Al Golden is the U for better or worse. You either buy in and support him or take a break.

"Its time."

What are you doing posting something positive on the mope board? Don't you know the circle jerking mopes are going to jump all over you? They're still ****ed because they thought Gruden was coming to Miami to bring da good schemezzz with him.

Advertisement
Look I know most on this board is a Golden hater....D'Onofrio I agree w/ but not so much Golden. Here's why; just think for a quick moment. Could it be that he was putting on this whole soft coach act b/c he didn't have much leeway? I mean, really think about it, if he started to call out ppl and they decided to transfer to a better situation, we would be up the creek w/o a paddle. Now, w/o the NCAA cloud over his head, I don't think we will necessarily see the nice guy act. I think the best player plays, regardless of class rank and he will start holding players accountable. He did inherit crap, fellas (and ladies)...I mean we were a toilet of a program when he took over. D'Onofrio on the otherhand can call his plays on I-95 at 3:30pm in the middle lane for all I care.

Hearing it's time has you excited?

Let's bring Bruce Buffer to the :neonu:

39.gif

We back!

Advertisement
You're right to be optimistic. Some posters think that Golden is an intruder and that they are the real U. Right now Al Golden is the U for better or worse. You either buy in and support him or take a break.

Or I choose what I do

Advertisement
Those three are on the hot seat and if they don't improve their performance this spring AG will replace them with Late JUCO signees or summer transfers from other schools.

For instance 2014 JUCO OT Jordan Prestwood is waiting until the end of spring to commit but would love to land at Miami.

Go Canes

I refuse to get excited during the Spring anymore. Let me know what this defense looks like against Louisville in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back