Golden is alive

I wish the players would just audible all the time out of those ridiculous plays they call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 22m22 minutes ago

Al Golden, if he thinks Miami will improve in 2015: "Absolutely. In so many ways we're a better team ... and a better organization."

lolz, **** this guy

I swear, he just copies and paste for every time someone asks that question. Smh

Advertisement
What did you expect him to say?

"Look Tim, I haven't been good in my 4 years here, and that's not gonna change. We're consistent here. I'll keep getting paid, no ones gonna do anything about it- deal with it"

Lol... He knows the gig is up. Just going through the motions waiting for pay day.

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 11m11 minutes ago
The interview was last week, with the story slotted to run in this down cycle after most bowls but before the title game.

Tim ReynoldsVerified
‏@ByTimReynolds
Some extra quotes that didn't make the story because of space can be found here:
B6pAkLgCQAAS9Nc.png

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 11m11 minutes ago
The interview was last week, with the story slotted to run in this down cycle after most bowls but before the title game.

Tim ReynoldsVerified
‏@ByTimReynolds
Some extra quotes that didn't make the story because of space can be found here:
View attachment 28872

Ok that's good news...old quote. There's still hope that piece of **** is dead.

Reynolds ask Golden about his philosophy and and he talked about what the players have to do. I'm really beginning to hate him. Before I just wanted him away from my team. Now I hate the thought of him.

Al Golden, if he thinks Miami will improve in 2015: "Absolutely. In so many ways we're a better team ... and a better organization."

lolz, **** this guy
Is it just me, or does it sound like he is blaming the seniors for last season?

no he is blaming your mom....how the faq is saying what he said blaming anyone? dislike the man, fire the man, paint your small weener orange and green, no one cares, but for christ sake the last 3 days have exposed cane fans as a bunch of whiny, beta-male, little bishes, that cling to every word that bad reporters and mommies of undersized tailbacks say. He was merely saying what every other 3rd rate college coach says at the end of an average year...platitudes that mean nothing, coach speak, humdrum. Look, you are probably are very bad at your job, not very creative or necessarily successful within the standards of Western culture, so, do you after a very bad showing at the office or fry-station, finish the day by going to tell your boss, the janitor, your wife, your life-partner, whatever, that you just are not mentally equipped to do much better than you did today? Of course not. You would speak in positive generalities with no inherent meaning - I will get better, I will keep working on my GED, I will stop smelling my ****, I will stop throwing up the U after I rub one out in the bathroom, I will stop going out to my car at lunch hour to ride my Michael Irvin bobblehead doll, I will stop humping the couch, I will stop farting into my hand and throwing it.

Advertisement

lolz, **** this guy

no he is blaming your mom....how the faq is saying what he said blaming anyone? dislike the man, fire the man, paint your small weener orange and green, no one cares, but for christ sake the last 3 days have exposed cane fans as a bunch of whiny, beta-male, little bishes, that cling to every word that bad reporters and mommies of undersized tailbacks say. He was merely saying what every other 3rd rate college coach says at the end of an average year...platitudes that mean nothing, coach speak, humdrum. Look, you are probably are very bad at your job, not very creative or necessarily successful within the standards of Western culture, so, do you after a very bad showing at the office or fry-station, finish the day by going to tell your boss, the janitor, your wife, your life-partner, whatever, that you just are not mentally equipped to do much better than you did today? Of course not. You would speak in positive generalities with no inherent meaning - I will get better, I will keep working on my GED, I will stop smelling my ****, I will stop throwing up the U after I rub one out in the bathroom, I will stop going out to my car at lunch hour to ride my Michael Irvin bobblehead doll, I will stop humping the couch, I will stop farting into my hand and throwing it.

If memory serves this is the same dumb piece of **** that was claiming to be of the same "loins" as one of the BOT members.

Can we please start administering IQ tests for anyone that tries to register for the site from this point forward. I mean...look at this ******* ******.

lolz, **** this guy

Kak sucka u can die with Golden at anytime. Not once did he say what he and the Golden girls could do better. He is a loser who things every answer to life is in his stupid *** binder once every one believes it. Stupid bich

lolz, **** this guy

If memory serves this is the same dumb piece of **** that was claiming to be of the same "loins" as one of the BOT members.

Can we please start administering IQ tests for anyone that tries to register for the site from this point forward. I mean...look at this ****ing ******.

Time to boycott the program. If you give 2 ****s about the future of this program don't do anything that benefits the program in any way, shape, or form.

Ok, I think we found the Jedi of the kindergarten class...

LOL I think this guy said it well. But Jedi, aren't you the guy that people make fun of on here because you are constantly ranting about pouring bleach and toy cars into your ****** as a child? Strange stuff man, to each their own.

lolz, **** this guy

another poster who stacks ****s for fun

Advertisement
Back