Golden is alive

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 22m22 minutes ago

Al Golden, if he thinks Miami will improve in 2015: "Absolutely. In so many ways we're a better team ... and a better organization."

lolz, **** this guy

Advertisement
That's him spitting in the face of every fan that wants him gone. He knows he can do and say whatever he wants and nothing is ever going to happen to him.

Advertisement
Every time I hear or read a quote from this guy now my blood pressure spikes.

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 22m22 minutes ago

Al Golden, if he thinks Miami will improve in 2015: "Absolutely. In so many ways we're a better team ... and a better organization."

lolz, **** this guy
Is it just me, or does it sound like he is blaming the seniors for last season?

When was that question asked? Is Reynolds just reposting something golden had said before?

Advertisement
ahh **** it ... Golden is approaching Notre Dame level for me ... I'll watch to hope they lose.

This is exactly what is wrong with this ******* ******. He doesn't care about actual results. He cares about "competing". To him, we were competitive with FSU, so it was a good season. Seriously. That's where he's getting this "improved" **** from.

He really has the most despicable mindset of any UM coach in my time as a UM fan. This guy is not a winner, he's a ******* loser. He doesn't demand excellence, he's okay with just showing up.

Get this PSU **** out of here.

Advertisement
He'll improve all right.

Look at the Nun's schools he's got stacked up early in the schedule.

Of course, knowing Al he'll find a way, to ***** it up and lose to one of the cupcakes.

The a$$kicking that GaTech and FSU are going to lay on us next year is going to make me wince.

With this guy helping out team? I can only put my hope in Kaaya calling some audibles.

Advertisement
Back