Golden is alive

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 22m22 minutes ago

Al Golden, if he thinks Miami will improve in 2015: "Absolutely. In so many ways we're a better team ... and a better organization."

lolz, **** this guy
Is it just me, or does it sound like he is blaming the seniors for last season?

no he is blaming your mom....how the faq is saying what he said blaming anyone? dislike the man, fire the man, paint your small weener orange and green, no one cares, but for christ sake the last 3 days have exposed cane fans as a bunch of whiny, beta-male, little bishes, that cling to every word that bad reporters and mommies of undersized tailbacks say. He was merely saying what every other 3rd rate college coach says at the end of an average year...platitudes that mean nothing, coach speak, humdrum. Look, you are probably are very bad at your job, not very creative or necessarily successful within the standards of Western culture, so, do you after a very bad showing at the office or fry-station, finish the day by going to tell your boss, the janitor, your wife, your life-partner, whatever, that you just are not mentally equipped to do much better than you did today? Of course not. You would speak in positive generalities with no inherent meaning - I will get better, I will keep working on my GED, I will stop smelling my ****, I will stop throwing up the U after I rub one out in the bathroom, I will stop going out to my car at lunch hour to ride my Michael Irvin bobblehead doll, I will stop humping the couch, I will stop farting into my hand and throwing it.
Kak sucka u can die with Golden at anytime. Not once did he say what he and the Golden girls could do better. He is a loser who things every answer to life is in his stupid *** binder once every one believes it. Stupid bich

That is not even close to English. You are simply stringing random thoughts together and insinuating that they actually mean something. You will likely retort that this is something that makes whatever people/group you identify with as great or unique or innovative when in reality it is just some combination of poor genetics, developmental disorder, insecurity, social anxiety, intellectual laziness, feelings of being lesser, being unattractive to the opposite ***, lack of B vitamin, poor upbringing, lack of role models, and general social slovenliness. Of course, intelligent people mock you and force you to do menial societal tasks for paltry pay. I can help you if you wish? Together, we can lift you out of your awful circumstances, allow you to regain some self-respect, to end those feelings of insecurity and inadequacy, and to empower you.

Advertisement

Al Golden, if he thinks Miami will improve in 2015: "Absolutely. In so many ways we're a better team ... and a better organization."

lolz, **** this guy

no he is blaming your mom....how the faq is saying what he said blaming anyone? dislike the man, fire the man, paint your small weener orange and green, no one cares, but for christ sake the last 3 days have exposed cane fans as a bunch of whiny, beta-male, little bishes, that cling to every word that bad reporters and mommies of undersized tailbacks say. He was merely saying what every other 3rd rate college coach says at the end of an average year...platitudes that mean nothing, coach speak, humdrum. Look, you are probably are very bad at your job, not very creative or necessarily successful within the standards of Western culture, so, do you after a very bad showing at the office or fry-station, finish the day by going to tell your boss, the janitor, your wife, your life-partner, whatever, that you just are not mentally equipped to do much better than you did today? Of course not. You would speak in positive generalities with no inherent meaning - I will get better, I will keep working on my GED, I will stop smelling my ****, I will stop throwing up the U after I rub one out in the bathroom, I will stop going out to my car at lunch hour to ride my Michael Irvin bobblehead doll, I will stop humping the couch, I will stop farting into my hand and throwing it.

another poster who stacks ****s for fun

Another? Is this a place where people that enjoy stacking male genitalia congregate? Where are these other ***** stackers as you referred to them?

lolz, **** this guy

I would neg, but that's some pretty funny sh*t.

But since you need it spelled out for you: If we are better, then something changed. The only thing that has changed 1 week after our bowl game is that the seniors are gone.

Lol Golden rosy pictures and lala land. No wonder Felicia buys it. And they still will after he gets raped again by Pitt and UVA. Lol FSU did it........which is what they said after last year. U can't make this stuff up. But Ferman was too busy slurping to ask him that

Advertisement

lolz, **** this guy

Loses top OL, LB, RB, WR, and TE and actually believes this ****.

Advertisement

lolz, **** this guy

Kak sucka u can die with Golden at anytime. Not once did he say what he and the Golden girls could do better. He is a loser who things every answer to life is in his stupid *** binder once every one believes it. Stupid bich

That is not even close to English. You are simply stringing random thoughts together and insinuating that they actually mean something. You will likely retort that this is something that makes whatever people/group you identify with as great or unique or innovative when in reality it is just some combination of poor genetics, developmental disorder, insecurity, social anxiety, intellectual laziness, feelings of being lesser, being unattractive to the opposite ***, lack of B vitamin, poor upbringing, lack of role models, and general social slovenliness. Of course, intelligent people mock you and force you to do menial societal tasks for paltry pay. I can help you if you wish? Together, we can lift you out of your awful circumstances, allow you to regain some self-respect, to end those feelings of insecurity and inadequacy, and to empower you.

(clap, clap, clap, clap) I concur. Are you done attempting to use educated words making yourself look very uneducated? Great. Here's the thing, buddy, we are fans. Do you know what fan is short for? Fanatics. Which means, in essence, we are fanatical about our program. Anyone or anything ruining our program, we will automatically take offense to it. Now, you have some who are part time fans, you know the guys that have 17 post on Canes website and then chime-in like they know what they are talking about, and then you have fans who have been riding w/ the Canes since birth, or since they've followed college football.

Let me be VERY clear as to why there is such an outrage, Al Golden. Al Golden has hurt recruiting, he has hurt our culture. While I do agree that Golden is a 3rd rate coach, that doesn't excuse him from not taking responsibility for this mess and that's his biggest flaw as a coach.

Have you read about Bob Stoops, lately? He's trying to cut ties w/ his own brother, his own flesh and blood b/c changes need to be made. Gary Patterson? That's right, he overhauled his offensive scheme. You see, that's what real coaches do. Our problem is that Golden has flat out refused to make changes or even acknowledge that changes need to be made. Instead, he has crutched himself on something that's been long gone, a cloud that never existed. He has blamed rain fall for a loss to VT in 2013. He has blamed too many night games in our loss to Nebraska this year. He blamed too many Raising Canes excerpts after our loss to UVA this year. And most recently, he has blamed the wind on our loss to USCe.

What fanatic wouldn't be outraged at such a disgrace to a once powerful football program? No one jumped on his back in 2011. No one jumped on his back in 2012...however, there's a pattern that's been developed and no one wants that checkered pattern anymore.

Allow me to get back to you for a second. See, I understand your level of comprehension. I notice you've tried to disparage someone's pay, although you don't know that individual. SupaCane could possibly make more money than all of us combined on this board, yet you questioned his intelligence and his salary. So I take it, by reading your comments that you may have went to a nice high school. You probably graduated w/ a great GPA, and was accepted to a fine university. You probably then graduated *** Laude and went on to graduate school where you obtained your MBA. You probably married someone beautiful, and had a great job. Then 2011 hit, the same year as Golden. You were probably laid off, you found out your wife was a lying, gold digger, so she left you for your co-worker who maintained his current position. You more than likely forgot to sign the prenup, so they are now living in that beautiful home you once lived in. You, on the other hand, have now been relegated to washing windows and checking oil levels at the local full service gas station and now you bide you time trying to insult any and everyone w/ an opinion about Al Golden b/c your time lines are now parallel. Am I correct? Hey, we're here for you, OK?

National Kingpin with **** facilities and badasss coaches and players > national laughingstock with **** coaches and average facilities

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back