Golden in New Jersey today

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Steven Gonzalez ‏@StevenG511 1h
Coach Golden from the U stopped by my school today. **** if only I didn't have to go to the doctor today man.

Hester and Jenkins probably on tap too.

Does AQM have any little brothers? lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trudging throw the snow. Recruiting is like the mail.

Golden on his way to Courtel's house

220.jpg

Uggghh...why NJ?? and not hit Louisiana more, I know AQM is great but there is nothing special about Jersey talent as a whole

Advertisement
Steven Gonzalez ‏@StevenG511 1h
Coach Golden from the U stopped by my school today. **** if only I didn't have to go to the doctor today man.

Hester and Jenkins probably on tap too.

Does AQM have any little brothers? lol

This is good to know, we have to keep tabs on this guy at all times during recruiting.

Uggghh...why NJ?? and not hit Louisiana more, I know AQM is great but there is nothing special about Jersey talent as a whole

Some of the best high school football teams in the country are in New Jersey.

Bosco
St. Peters
Bergen Catholic
Paramus Catholic

could compete with the best in Florida and would probably wax the teams in Louisiana.

Last edited:

Bosco
St. Peters
Bergen Catholic
Paterson Catholic

could compete with the best in Florida and would probably wax the teams in Louisiana.

You mean Paramus Catholic?

Advertisement

Bosco
St. Peters
Bergen Catholic
Paterson Catholic

I believe a couple years ago NJ had more players drafted than any other state...nothing special?

Advertisement

Bosco
St. Peters
Bergen Catholic
Paterson Catholic

I believe a couple years ago NJ had more players drafted than any other state...nothing special?

Yep, http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...n-california-florida-louisiana-texas-south-ca
Nj is 6th in nfl players. Number 7 is Louisiana.

Uh, what?
Have you looked at the rosters of many ACC and Big10 teams? Lots of Jersey kids there and even schools like USC, UCLA and
Stanford recruit the state.
Lots of talent in that state plus kids are willing to leave the area.
You must not follow recruiting very closely.

i personally like that he is up recruting in his old stomping grounds, he knows the area schools so go get them AG

Uh, what?
Have you looked at the rosters of many ACC and Big10 teams? Lots of Jersey kids there and even schools like USC, UCLA and
Stanford recruit the state.
Lots of talent in that state plus kids are willing to leave the area.
You must not follow recruiting very closely.

+1

go watch Jabrill Peppers film.... looks special to me

Advertisement
Back