Golden in home with Edwards tonight

Advertisement
Like. Want.

JimBozo is going to feel Al's girth again on this one. JimBozo is going to start convulsing every time he smells Brylcream.

Really nice combination of power and balance with a good build. Good acceleration. Gives us a true big back that can probably play at 230. Duke/Cook, Collins/Sony and Dilliard/Edwards would be a really nice, diverse backfield going forward.

New York kids usually like places like Miami over places like tally. Just sayin'.

Tottenville is a long way from Manhattan.

It is? Tottenville is IN NYC, on Staten Island. Lower Manhattan is a lovely ferry ride away from SI. The Ferry runs 60k people every day, and it makes over 100 runs daily.

I lived in Manhattan for 10 years LOL I know where Tottenville is. It's a helluva lot closer to Jersey than Manhattan. And it doesn't feel at all like NYC, at least it didn't 20 years ago.

Advertisement
New York kids usually like places like Miami over places like tally. Just sayin'.

Tottenville is a long way from Manhattan.

It is? Tottenville is IN NYC, on Staten Island. Lower Manhattan is a lovely ferry ride away from SI. The Ferry runs 60k people every day, and it makes over 100 runs daily.

I lived in Manhattan for 10 years LOL I know where Tottenville is. It's a helluva lot closer to Jersey than Manhattan. And it doesn't feel at all like NYC, at least it didn't 20 years ago.

So its closer to NJ, but is only 5 miles from Manhattan, 2 miles from Brooklyn, and is part of NYC.... makes a kid from there a non-urban kid who is going to like an FSU environment?

You don't have to live on 55th and Madison to be a city type kid, dude. I guarantee you this kid goes into NYC all the time. Like everyone else in NY. And NJ btw.

268.jpg

Very little Sunshine. A definite take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back