Golden hasn't lost a head to head battle for a S. Florida...

Advertisement
Advertisement
You 100% sure about that?

I thought Golden made him a priority once he reviewed the film. Rumor has it AG could not believe Shannon did not recruit him. Al showed interest but it was too late.

Point being, when all things are equal and Golden is given an opportunity to develop a relationship with the prospect...Golden don't lose in South Florida

Advertisement
Point being, when all things are equal and Golden is given an opportunity to develop a relationship with the prospect...Golden don't lose in South Florida

That's a little premature. If we throw out the first recruiting class (IMHO, fair) then all we have to go on is last year's class and the oral commitments to date. That is too small of a sample size for me. If he closes on all of the South Florida recruits and doesn't lose any of them to F$U, then you can crown him especially considering what he is up against. IT would be an epic achievement given the circumstances.

Here's hoping that comes to fruition...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't even have 30 days. Freeman was an EE at FSU

You are right. My bad.

We did lose out on O'Leary.

We also lost out on Rashad Greene but he is originally from Georgia so it doesn't count in my book.

F$U signed Bobby Hart but we didn't recruit him.

So we're just going to ignore that Golden had 30 days to recruit them while Jimbob and Strong had two years?

Jesus...let's just throw logic all the way out of the window

Advertisement
Back