Golden going down in a ship made of doritos

You've made a lot of progress because you played 2 incompetent teams idiot. Wait till the end of the season. Not only will we have less wins, we may give up more yards and points and score less. The complete package.

Grass roots. Get Golden fired dude

Look man, you really don't want to know the truth about the student body. Most people are fine with the team or don't care enough. Students don't go to games, they go to tailgate. That's what it has become. No one really cares to make noise about getting him out and Student Government doesn't have that pull.

I have said for 2 years now he needs to go. I got so much backlash for it. When we were planning our campaign I posted a status with hard facts / numbers about how bad he is and I got so much heat. I was told to take it down because how dare I turn on Golden and no one agreed with me. Now a very small amount of students are starting to see he sucks but still no one really cares to make noise.

The only person I know near the BOT is a girl from Missouri who could care less about the football team. Nobody loves this place like we on here do. That U still means something to us. It's our team, our childhoods and some of our greatest sports memories. Out of town kids don't see that. ****es me off. Sorry for the rant.

I understand that.

Good to hear you are trying, any small part helps.

Funny because Miami was built off the football team

Advertisement
You've made a lot of progress because you played 2 incompetent teams idiot. Wait till the end of the season. Not only will we have less wins, we may give up more yards and points and score less. The complete package.

Look man, you really don't want to know the truth about the student body. Most people are fine with the team or don't care enough. Students don't go to games, they go to tailgate. That's what it has become. No one really cares to make noise about getting him out and Student Government doesn't have that pull.

I have said for 2 years now he needs to go. I got so much backlash for it. When we were planning our campaign I posted a status with hard facts / numbers about how bad he is and I got so much heat. I was told to take it down because how dare I turn on Golden and no one agreed with me. Now a very small amount of students are starting to see he sucks but still no one really cares to make noise.

The only person I know near the BOT is a girl from Missouri who could care less about the football team. Nobody loves this place like we on here do. That U still means something to us. It's our team, our childhoods and some of our greatest sports memories. Out of town kids don't see that. ****es me off. Sorry for the rant.

I understand that.

Good to hear you are trying, any small part helps.

Funny because Miami was built off the football team

We are so far removed from being relevant that most students think Miami has always been a top academic institution.

If it wasn't for The U movie, no one would have a clue about our past greatness.

Academics didn't make this place- a group of guys in the 1980's who didn't care about anything but themselves and winning made this place what it is.

Zero interest in hearing his press conferences anymore. Same thing every week. The house is burning down but he thinks its getting better. Tonight convinced me that unless we get players that can excel despite the coaching, we will never go anywhere. Looks like our bowl game, if we get to one, will be done before Christmas and I'll be able to concentrate on my shopping.

Is there anyone on here that isn't a Seminole or Gator that actually likes this douche bag anymore? (F.A.G)...

I don't even want to watch this **** anymore... We'd be lucky to win 8 games if we were in the ******* American Conference. I'll be in the mountains at the cabin next weekend and for once I'm happy as **** that I won't be around a tv to watch this **** show. I'll just catch some new comedy at the theater after we get back and figure I got the same amount of laughs.

Advertisement
Does he mean the selfish penalties we got when the had a player eye gouging one of ours and we tried to protect him? Or the one were their ***** *** dlineman zeroed in on our QB after an int and went after him. Then when we try and protect the QB, that same ***** made dlineman takes a swing right in front of the refs but we get called? The little fight we did show, and the team gets called out publicly for it.

Im only 24, so im not to far removed from how these players think. Trust me, after a game like this and comments like that from Golden, he is about to lose the team if he hasn't already. These boys gave it there all and when a team does that, as a coach, you publicly acknowledge that and put part of the blame on the coaching staff. Even if you truly feel it was entirely the players fault. You don't publicly beat them down some more right after the game. If you feel like tackling was an issue, you say something like, "as a staff we need to do a better job having our players prepared." It's a bunch of finger pointing. Who's job is it to make sure they tackle better? What a idiot.

All aboard the mope train?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I`ve finally seen the light. I feel like a fool that it took so long. Golden is the worse coach in football period. I m for letting him go today, this minute!! The kids deserve better. **** we deserve better. They will always be my team, just not with him and his excuses. Again, sorry it took so long to see the obvious.

We need to get thus guy out of here now so all will be resolved prior to ebd of the year but admin wont do **** to stop the bleeding our best hope is if al gets a disease other than limp ****itis

Who is the girl from Mo, i may very well know her and her dad. Big time booster, knew president very very well. I may have to contact him.. pm me asap with the name.

Last edited:
He has the audacity to blame the offense and the players. The guy is a scum bag.

ByB_kfgCMAA60-k.jpg:large

Bonnie Laden@BonnieCBS4 26m
@Manny_Navarro: Here's the quote you were looking for from Al Golden tonight #Canes fans: pic.twitter.com/3KrhO9aIaj” ugh

I've been one of the supporters on this board but if golden doesn't jettison coach d I'm done with him. How can he blame it all on the tackling. How about safeties out of position and having no idea what to do. How about allowing a one dimensional team run the same play over and over and not stopping it. It's like they knew what was coming and still wouldn't adjust. That's on the coaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only players that showed fight were on the offensive side of the ball.

It's pathetic when the offensive linemen are fighting during the game and the defense is laughing and joking around with the running back that just dropped 300+ yards on your *** after the game ends. All the announcers were talking about towards the end of the game was the inevitable brawl when the game ended but all I saw was Kirby, Perryman and McCord making plans to go out with Abdullah.

This defense is soft as **** just like their coaches. Coley may not be the best OC in the country but I think we can all agree that 4 games into the season and the progress is noticeable on that side of the ball yet the defense remains the same.......

Its a classic case of over coaching in my opinion. They coach, keys, reads, etc but not aggression. When players are all so busy thinking they don't let their athletic ability take over. I think that is why our safety play is always garbage.. like that one play where DC is just running into the pile, when the play was already broken out wide. They over coached the cut back so much the kids didn't ever force anyone to actually cut back! lol

I think there is plenty of talent on this defense as is sits right now. We need to do a better job of maximizing the talent here..

Though, I like the idea of running any defense that is innovative, I also think we need to stick to our guns and run something much more basic to allow our talent to shine better. Because no one is looking good in this defense.... Some guys flash here and there, but some times you need to allow your athletes some space to move and ATTACK.

Advertisement
The only players that showed fight were on the offensive side of the ball.

It's pathetic when the offensive linemen are fighting during the game and the defense is laughing and joking around with the running back that just dropped 300+ yards on your *** after the game ends. All the announcers were talking about towards the end of the game was the inevitable brawl when the game ended but all I saw was Kirby, Perryman and McCord making plans to go out with Abdullah.

This defense is soft as **** just like their coaches. Coley may not be the best OC in the country but I think we can all agree that 4 games into the season and the progress is noticeable on that side of the ball yet the defense remains the same.......
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000

It's crazy that he's willing to hitch his wagon to a loser like Dorito.

For the last time, he isn't hitching a ride to Dorito. This is his defense plain and simple. He is delusional about himself, a 10 year old could see that what we are doing isnt just ineffective it is straight laughable. We are giving up historic stats and sadly our corch just either can't see it or is too stubborn admit it.

And its not like they did all that bad in tackling. Wasn't great but not bad enough for Golden to deflect to it .

And its not like they did all that bad in tackling. Wasn't great but not bad enough for Golden to deflect to it .

Tackling was not good at all. So many yards after contact. I like kicks to the nuts so I'm re watching and seeing 1-2 yard gains ending up as 4-8 yard gains.
****, 3rd and goal, Perryman looking at the QB instead of manning up on AA, swing to AA leaving Burns 1 on 1, TD.

Advertisement
Back