Golden going down in a ship made of doritos

NVA CANE

All-American
He has the audacity to blame the offense and the players. The guy is a scum bag.

ByB_kfgCMAA60-k.jpg:large

Bonnie Laden@BonnieCBS4 26m
@Manny_Navarro: Here's the quote you were looking for from Al Golden tonight #Canes fans: pic.twitter.com/3KrhO9aIaj” ugh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Now that's the type of flexibility I want in my coach. He's got enough self-awareness to step back, view the situation on a big picture scale, and realize things just aren't working and he needs to make a change.

Glad to hear he's adapting.

**** him right in the pssy. Can't wait till he's selling Buicks in Hoboken. Fcking jackass.

Dorito is Golden, Golden is Dorito. Why is that hard for you guys to understand this? This is Goldens defense, a change a DC would do nothing.

LOL at selfish penalties. The inconsequential personal fouls at the end of the game are the reason we lost?

Advertisement
I hope Golden gets hit by a bus tomorrow while crossing US1 to get a Frosty from Wendy's. ****ibg **********.

"is it the coaches job to teach tackling? yeah that's right, its not." = Golden apologists.

Golden firing Denofrio would be admitting his defensive philosophy failed.Will never happen even if it means getting himself fired and in the end that's the best for us fans.

Love how this com artist somehow turned a question about defense into an assault on the offense.

Grade A loser and *******.

Advertisement
You've made a lot of progress because you played 2 incompetent teams idiot. Wait till the end of the season. Not only will we have less wins, we may give up more yards and points and score less. The complete package.

"is it the coaches job to teach tackling? yeah that's right, its not." = Golden apologists.

Under Coker and Shannon's reign of terror, the idiots that rode with them til the end loved that line.

"They're not out there missing tackles. That's on the players!"

Advertisement
You've made a lot of progress because you played 2 incompetent teams idiot. Wait till the end of the season. Not only will we have less wins, we may give up more yards and points and score less. The complete package.

Grass roots. Get Golden fired dude

Advertisement
Blaming tackling when Abdullah probably had 150 yards before first contact.

He might as well have received the handoff at the second level.

Grass roots. Get Golden fired dude

Look man, you really don't want to know the truth about the student body. Most people are fine with the team or don't care enough. Students don't go to games, they go to tailgate. That's what it has become. No one really cares to make noise about getting him out and Student Government doesn't have that pull.

I have said for 2 years now he needs to go. I got so much backlash for it. When we were planning our campaign I posted a status with hard facts / numbers about how bad he is and I got so much heat. I was told to take it down because how dare I turn on Golden and no one agreed with me. Now a very small amount of students are starting to see he sucks but still no one really cares to make noise.

The only person I know near the BOT is a girl from Missouri who could care less about the football team. Nobody loves this place like we on here do. That U still means something to us. It's our team, our childhoods and some of our greatest sports memories. Out of town kids don't see that. ****es me off. Sorry for the rant.

Advertisement
Back