Golden going down in a ship made of doritos

Advertisement
Does he mean the selfish penalties we got when the had a player eye gouging one of ours and we tried to protect him? Or the one were their **** *** dlineman zeroed in on our QB after an int and went after him. Then when we try and protect the QB, that same **** made dlineman takes a swing right in front of the refs but we get called? The little fight we did show, and the team gets called out publicly for it.

Im only 24, so im not to far removed from how these players think. Trust me, after a game like this and comments like that from Golden, he is about to lose the team if he hasn't already. These boys gave it there all and when a team does that, as a coach, you publicly acknowledge that and put part of the blame on the coaching staff. Even if you truly feel it was entirely the players fault. You don't publicly beat them down some more right after the game. If you feel like tackling was an issue, you say something like, "as a staff we need to do a better job having our players prepared." It's a bunch of finger pointing. Who's job is it to make sure they tackle better? What a idiot.

All aboard the mope train?

to his credit, he did say later on that he's fine w those personal fouls bc the players like em even tho he doesn't. he said if they need that and like that then I'm okay with em

This is a gem too:

"We are growing up. There are a lot of teams not playing these games. We played it and we came out of it healthy and have a chance to learn a lot and ignore everything else."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2014/09/postscripts-quotes-thoughts-from-ums-loss-at-nebraska-dolphins-notes.html#storylink=cpy

I'm starting to think he is living in an alternate universe. Should have known though, he is a Joe Pa disciple. Those guys still think nothing went wrong with the Sandusky scandal......

Advertisement
Back