Golden being mocked on twitter by Brewster

He dropping them bags to them 305 boys and that's a fact...

Dude you're rapidly becoming the worst poster on this site.

6-7. Period.

tokengator needs to stop repping that worthless porster up. This brock clown is making grandiose claims without evidence and upvoting nonsense about divas when it's simply a matter of ****** coaches also being ****** recruiters.

Advertisement
dang i thought this was a cane website all this b***Hing on here and rooting for others i feel othewise bottom line i love the U no matter who is in charge i love the U i don't like losing and never will. Yall a bunch of jokes man like forreal...

6-7. Period.

tokengator needs to stop repping that worthless porster up. This brock clown is making grandiose claims without evidence and upvoting nonsense about divas when it's simply a matter of ****** coaches also being ****** recruiters.
first of all don't tell me what to do. I'll decide who or what posts I think deserve rep. I don't give a **** what you think of various posters. Some of the best posters on this site were trashed on here by the majority several months ago because they saw how awful golden was before everyone else...Most of the board would slurp all the bull**** bomb posted which time has proven to be complete and utter bull****. now most of the board pretends they hated golden all along. so excuse me if i don't ride the wave of opinion at the given time.

the posts i repped i felt deserved positive rep. end of story.

Last edited:

6-7. Period.

tokengator needs to stop repping that worthless porster up. This brock clown is making grandiose claims without evidence and upvoting nonsense about divas when it's simply a matter of ****ty coaches also being ****ty recruiters.
I'm not talking about scarlett man. I find it highly questionable that a man who had 0 connections to south Florida before florida state is able to land most of the top talent they want from south Florida.... I have heard Florida state was or is dirty.... Most of the top schools are....I have a cousin that plays for fsu

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not even mad at the douche Brewster

Tim Brewster ‏@TimBrewster
@unclelukereal1 The fence has some holes in it brother!��

:chrispaulnoooo::ibis-roflmao-sm4:

I think this is dumb on Brewster's part. If you are stealing guys, good for you.....stay quiet. The moment you puff your chest and take a shot on social media at somene like Luke and make referense to the State of Miami, you run the risk of rallying other local guys to shut you up.

No you don't. Not w Golden here.

You turn on your own fans and the people of Florida this is what you get.

Deservedly so. Fvck Al Gorlden.

6-7. Period.

tokengator needs to stop repping that worthless porster up. This brock clown is making grandiose claims without evidence and upvoting nonsense about divas when it's simply a matter of ****ty coaches also being ****ty recruiters.
I'm not talking about scarlett man. I find it highly questionable that a man who had 0 connections to south Florida before florida state is able to land most of the top talent they want from south Florida.... I have heard Florida state was or is dirty.... Most of the top schools are....I have a cousin that plays for fsu

We should have signed Brewster. 1 of the best recruiters out there . relates well with kids, parents and social media. Never stops.

Advertisement
If Golden was being mocked and your a Canes fan and you did not tell Brewster to eat **** then your a bigger ***** than Brewster.

I think that's hysterical and I'm sure a lot of recruits do as well. Some might not agree with it, but it's within the rules so who gives a ****.

The biggest factor in recruiting isn't social media, but every bit helps. We start winning again, this guy's job would become much harder and he wouldn't be winning most of the battles.

Typical *******'s out talking money and other bull**** for excuses. Sure, some joke on the internet knows they're paying guys, then provide the proof to a media outlet and I'll guarantee the NCAA will jump on it. You can't do that, stfu with that soul grape ankle grabbing bs.

6-7. Period.

You're approaching bomb levels...just stop dude. You sound like a bigger idiot every time you post

Advertisement

6-7. Period.

We should have signed Brewster. 1 of the best recruiters out there . relates well with kids, parents and social media. Never stops.

Brewster would become a JAG under Golden just like Coley,Ice and Hurley.

6-7. Period.

You're approaching bomb levels...just stop dude. You sound like a bigger idiot every time you post

You can't call anybody an idiot. You bump that firealgolden thread everyday. You have no life lol

Advertisement

6-7. Period.

dude, UF's coach has been on the job for 2 months and is already out recruiting golden, clearly it is not hard. Makes perfect sense that a guy known for recruiting (brewster) would come in and kick goldens *** after being here over a year.

yes cheating happens. Yes it happens a lot....but you are making it out to be a factor than it really is. Golden sucking is the biggest factor.

6-7. Period.

dude, UF's coach has been on the job for 2 months and is already out recruiting golden, clearly it is not hard. Makes perfect sense that a guy known for recruiting (brewster) would come in and kick goldens *** after being here over a year.

yes cheating happens. Yes it happens a lot....but you are making it out to be a factor than it really is. Golden sucking is the biggest factor.

The minute he was hired he was out recruiting him, Golden gave up on this class the moment he heard he had to play Louisville.

6-7. Period.

The minute he was hired he was out recruiting him, Golden gave up on this class the moment he heard he had to play Louisville.
Golden is already defeated in his press conferences before the game lol

Brewster is trash.... from head coach to a **** talking, position coach. He has no credibility.

This is the guy that orchestrated the Dalvin Cook/ Ermon Lane situation last year

He is a piece of ****, a major rule breaker and wins by ruthlessness.

So your saying he is a winner? Although he is a douche, I forgot how it feels to have a true leader of men in CG.

BTW **** off Gayturd

Advertisement
Back