Not even mad at the douche Brewster

Tim Brewster ‏@TimBrewster
@unclelukereal1 The fence has some holes in it brother!😜

:chrispaulnoooo::ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Advertisement
Wow!!
Get your shots in now..... Oh,,,, that's right, no more cloud
But we can blame the fans!!

Never realized that when Golden said that, he meant because they were probably going to be too punched out to continue getting more shots in. smh

Advertisement
Fsu knows they can take our prized recruit last minute after slow playing him all season. What a ******* joke our program has become.

Can think of a number of things to fire back to the sniveling quim but it makes Golden look free of blame.

This irks me so f_cking much man. F_ck bra. I'm tired of this sh*t......

Advertisement

@unclelukereal1 The fence has some holes in it brother!

I think this is dumb on Brewster's part. If you are stealing guys, good for you.....stay quiet. The moment you puff your chest and take a shot on social media at somene like Luke and make referense to the State of Miami, you run the risk of rallying other local guys to shut you up.

@unclelukereal1 The fence has some holes in it brother!��

I think this is dumb on Brewster's part. If you are stealing guys, good for you.....stay quiet. The moment you puff your chest and take a shot on social media at somene like Luke and make referense to the State of Miami, you run the risk of rallying other local guys to shut you up.

Who's going to shut him up though?

Advertisement
Lmaoooooooooooooooo

Love every second of it. **** this university

They've made south Florida hate them. It's their own fault

Run it up on em. Folden is a failure and deserves to have his face smashed into this shlt.

Advertisement

@unclelukereal1 The fence has some holes in it brother!

The university don't care about Luke or the football program for that matter. I just hope one of the media members ask folden about it

@unclelukereal1 The fence has some holes in it brother!��

Lol. He's not taking a shot at Luke. They are laughing together at Golden.

Advertisement
Back