Golden being mocked on twitter by Brewster

I'm sure UM admins are huddled up right now trying to find a way to censor Twitter to avoid the plethora of Golden insults coming their way.

Advertisement
If Golden was being mocked and your a Canes fan and you did not tell Brewster to eat **** then your a bigger ***** than Brewster.

FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK YOU.

Being a Canes fan = MOCKING THE **** OUT OF LOSER COACHES. IDGAF if he's the so-called "head coach" of Miami or not. Besides, Golden is NOT a Cane. That dude is everything Miami is not and we're gonna keep going 6-7 as long as he continues to try and change us into something WE ARE NOT!

Advertisement
Leave golden alone, this is his second year. You have to give him time, said no sensible fan ever.

I consider Golden as much a "Cane" as I consider Hitler to be a capitalist.

Interesting though that both were able to cobble up support through intermediaries from Canes/capitalists, respectively. Gotta love propaganda and having the right connections (cough taking Vinny's kid, having Irvin's kid in the pipeline), such as Schacht recruiting Thyssen (readily) and Krupp (more warily) for the NSDAP.

I can't pass up a chance to talk history and draw parallels ever since he went full propaganda mode attacking us fans. That nobody in the media has called him out is hilarious.

I consider Golden as much a "Cane" as I consider Hitler to be a capitalist.

Interesting though that both were able to cobble up support through intermediaries from Canes/capitalists, respectively. Gotta love propaganda and having the right connections (cough taking Vinny's kid, having Irvin's kid in the pipeline), such as Schacht recruiting Thyssen (readily) and Krupp (more warily) for the NSDAP.

I can't pass up a chance to talk history and draw parallels ever since he went full propaganda mode attacking us fans. That nobody in the media has called him out is hilarious.

People can spin it however they want....in addition Irvin can say whatever political BS he wants to the media...

The fact his nephew didn't come here tells you everything you need to know. If your uncle is the great Michael Irvin and you have a chance to follow in his legacy...you go unless the program in question is a **** show. Well we're a **** show right now...and he took his talents elsewhere.

Anyone naïve and stupid enough to take what he said to the media in defense of Golden at face value is the same caliber of idiot we see on this site which blindly supports Golden.

I've said it many times....if you're a parent and you're kid is a prospect in this 2015 class it's really hard to justify sending your kid to Golden. The kid will either mire in mediocrity for 4 years or have to endure a coaching change.

Tim Brewster aka Super Douche. Amazing a guy can be so arrogant after the egg his team laid in it's last game. Sad day when a Canes fan isn't mad at a douche like Brewster taking a cheap shot at the Canes.

Not even mad at the douche Brewster

Tim Brewster ‏@TimBrewster
@unclelukereal1 The fence has some holes in it brother!😜

:chrispaulnoooo::ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Advertisement
Tim Brewster aka Super Douche. Amazing a guy can be so arrogant after the egg his team laid in it's last game. Sad day when a Canes fan isn't mad at a douche like Brewster taking a cheap shot at the Canes.

Not even mad at the douche Brewster

Tim Brewster ‏@TimBrewster
@unclelukereal1 The fence has some holes in it brother!

:chrispaulnoooo::ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Mad? Anyone who publicly embarrasses Golden and/or this administration is a hero to any Cane fan with half a semblance of intelligence. We need this idiots to come under as much fire as possible. I applaud Brewster in this instance.

Advertisement
Back