Golden bad coach but class act

Advertisement
Everybody around him liked the guy and most coaches wouldn't show their face after being fired. Good move, Al. Anybody saying negative things about this doesn't know how to separate entertainment from real life. Terrible football coach, good dude. I wish him well but I'm glad he isn't our coach still.

He would be a lot better AD than coach. Actually, he's probably better at everything than coaching.

He would be a great politician. AD idk he would probably hire dorito as hc. I don't buy this spin by certain people on here that he's not a class act or good guy. Just cuz he is not a good coach and we all wanted him gone doesn't mean we need to hate him personally

Advertisement
Lol seriously wtf is this? **** Al Golden ask all of the "me" guys he threw under the bus if he's a class act? Gtfoh

Played a big factor in Artie's life as his dad is in jail.

Coaches are huge role models/father figures in kids life at any level. Glad he went. Wouldn't expect anything less.

He loves Golden and Golden loves him. This has nothing to do with football. That's business. This is personal.

Y'all come up with the lamest **** on here

That was a random one liner from SMD in the Herald last night.

smd.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back