Golden as a talent evaluator

Golden isn't the only one that evaluates all the prospects. Recruiting, finding prospects, & evaluations is a full team effort. Over the last couple years our staff has collectively done a good job.

Hey thanks for the one up there captain obvious

If it was so obvious why didnt you include it?

Bcuz only mentally retarded porters wouldn't already know this. But thanks for clearing it up for them

Oh of course. That's why you only mention golden in all the successes and failures of his recent recruiting classes. & whenever we miss on a Dlineman it's fire jethro, because of course he was the only one talking to the recruit.

Go home, you're drunk

Advertisement
LMAO@ 5Ringz arguing with porsters. Ignore the retards, bruh, the gist of your point is obviously spot on. Goldens just gets it.

And same goes for you DCF read before responding and calling people "Retarded" genius

Good thread. I disagree that Finnie would be a #2 here. I think he would have slowly slipped down the depth chart.

I agree the kid was not shy of being physical, and was stout in run support but his cover skills were meh. He had straight line speed but lacked in other departments.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back