Golden and Kehoe in Tampa Today

DontCareJustWin

Freshman
my brother sent these to me this morning...

295.jpg

230420_566823176662351_1825864256_n.jpg

So Al Golden and Kehoe were at my brothers highschool this morning (Robinson in Tampa). He was there recruting three kids to his camps. Couldn't get the names(sorry). But this is awesome seeing Golden already working on the 14 class. Plus he must feel confdent in the 13 kids since he is focusing on the 14 kids. One more thing this is a direct quote from Golden today. "We are going to have a championship team this year.... GET READY" FAP FAP FAP

GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
We're not really recruiting anyone from that area this year right? If so, like you said that's great, must mean they feel real good bout 13, I'm so ready to fap

Q- What is one place you won't find AG this last week?

A- In the backwoods of California hunting down a hidden gem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ok i just tried to update pics if not check back tonight and i willl def have them up. I am in the air force and i can only work with what i have right now.

Advertisement
Hey man...that first picture links back to either your facebook or your brother's facebook. Might wanna change that.

Advertisement
BTW, still no mention of coach D'Oh out on the trail anywhere? I brought this up a week or two ago and was told that not everyone goes out to recruit. Gotta call BS on the DC not being out and about roundin' up some nasties!

BTW, still no mention of coach D'Oh out on the trail anywhere? I brought this up a week or two ago and was told that not everyone goes out to recruit. Gotta call BS on the DC not being out and about roundin' up some nasties!

Jedd only went out every once in awhile

Advertisement
Back