Going to GA Tech game, anyone else coming and got more info?

127, 128, 129 and the adjacent upper levels is where the Canes fans will be. Really good experience. Right next to the student section so it's a fun back and forth all game.

Advertisement
Please join or check out atlantacanes on facebook and twitter. Tailgating, extra tickets, etc can be found there.

Coming over from Birmingham with my son. Section 132 row 6. Georgia Tech fans are probably the nicest away crowd of the year. And probably the best showing of Canes fans on the road. The parking garage between 4th and 5th st NE on W Peachtree ST NW is packed up with Canes fans, ESPECIALLY on the top deck. Bathroom options were the only problem two years ago. 10 minute walk to the stadium. Family weekend that weekend at GT. Gonna hit the Falcons vs Panthers game Sunday. Should be a good weekend. See you guys there.

Coming over from Birmingham with my son. Section 132 row 6. Georgia Tech fans are probably the nicest away crowd of the year. And probably the best showing of Canes fans on the road. The parking garage between 4th and 5th st NE on W Peachtree ST NW is packed up with Canes fans, ESPECIALLY on the top deck. Bathroom options were the only problem two years ago. 10 minute walk to the stadium. Family weekend that weekend at GT. Gonna hit the Falcons vs Panthers game Sunday. Should be a good weekend. See you guys there.

Haha yep that parking garage is right above the Suntrust.

Advertisement
Advertisement
About to buy my tickets. Thinking of upper deck. Can see plays develop better. Went to the 08, 10, and 12 game.

The site has been set for the FRIDAY NITE PARTY, Sept. 30th @ 6:30 PM at Dantanna's in downtown ATL. The address is One CNN Center. It is right behind the Omni Hotel just down from Centennial Park. Dantanna’s Downtown – Dantanna's. It is going to be live. 2 years ago I was there at the same place partying with Melvin Bratton. COME ON AND RAISE SOME CANE!!!!!!

In 2008 I was a senior at UGA and didn't have Friday classes so me and some buddies made the trip over to Atlanta for the tech/Miami game on Thursday night just to heckle the tech people. When UGA plays @tech we always take over the Varsity parking lot, so that Thursday we went there just out of habit and there were a good bit of canes there. We made friends with the first big UM group we saw and partied and had a blast. Learned some new Miami stuff that day, fun time. Wish y'all would have won but oh well. I guess my main point was that there will probably be a good UM contingent at the Varsity and as far as convenience it's hard to beat. Just a short walk over the interstate to the stadium.

Advertisement
I will be there, coming from Columbus, OH. Can't wait. I was there when we had that ridiculous comeback and win in OT but lets hope that doesn't happen again hah

I live in Atlanta. We'll roll about 8 deep, section 202.

Like #26-MEAST said, the Varsity parking lot is a good tailgate with plenty of Canes. It's right off the highway exit and a short walk across 75 to the stadium.

Meat me somewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back