Going to GA Tech game, anyone else coming and got more info?

AllAboutTheU615

Recruit
Coming from Nashville, is anyone else coming?
What section are the Cane fans gunna be at, when is the best time to buy the tickets for cheap? Also, where the UM fans gunna be tailgating. Much help needed, thanks!

Advertisement
I'll be there, coming from Athens, TN. I've went the past 2 times at GT and yet have found tix in the UM section. Best value is to buy them on GT's team site and you'll likely be around 20-25 Cane fans.

Going. Found a really cheap flight out of Miami, bought the tickets from the GashTech site, have a feeling it will be pretty packed.

What section are you guys sitting in
'm going to buy my ticket today

Advertisement
Advertisement
My wife and I will also be there. Coming from Athens TN, as well. We have been the past 2 times. This year our tix are in section 123 on row 2. We are hoping to get to do some tailgating with some fellow CANES this year.....

Advertisement
There is usually a solid group of 'Canes at the Varsity. Easy parking off the highway and a short walk though a tunnel under 75 to get to the stadium.

Advertisement
Coming from Chattanooga. Sitting in the Gold, big time Tech donor seats (birthday present from my wife).

I've went to the last 4 in the ATL. We have about 50 going. Not sure what section the tix are in yet. The tailgate is everywhere but we will be at the Suntrust on P'tree and 4th. Next to the huge AT&T building. If you ride Marta get off at the North Ave. stop and it's a couple blocks north. Nothing like walking to that stadium through the underground tunnel about 100 deep with all the Canefreaks going wild before the game. Don't forget to come out to the Atlanta Canes party on Friday nite. They haven't announced the spot yet but when they do I'll post it. Wife is from ATL and I used to live there for about 15 years. Helluva town and there will be many Cane fans there.

Advertisement
Back