Going Down With The Ship.

SlimeyChan

Freshman
Manny just straight up proved to us that he values friendship over Miami. I don’t think this is Manny’s dream job like he claimed. I mean wouldn’t he do anything to keep it if it was? He had the perfect opportunity to extend his tenure at Miami by letting Blakey go. I believe by keeping him on staff he has told administration that he can’t make that tough decision. And with him calling plays on defense this upcoming year I think he has played all of his cards. This might be his last year at the U if we don’t win the coastal fellas. BUCKLE UP. Go canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you don't think we are dropping a couple games down that back stretch you're delusional. We won't win anything big with this defensive scheme. Team's have figured it out and manny thinks he is the smartest in the office

Based in our schedule tell me what ACC teams you see beating us next year?

Advertisement
Manny just straight up proved to us that he values friendship over Miami. I don’t think this is Manny’s dream job like he claimed. I mean wouldn’t he do anything to keep it if it was? He had the perfect opportunity to extend his tenure at Miami by letting Blakey go. I believe by keeping him on staff he has told administration that he can’t make that tough decision. And with him calling plays on defense this upcoming year I think he has played all of his cards. This might be his last year at the U if we don’t win the coastal fellas. BUCKLE UP. Go canes
As much as I agree with you, this might actually prove that Blake James isn't putting any pressure on Manny to make any changes at all. This kind of reshuffling coaches and switching positions is playground BS and wouldnt fly at literally any other school.

We aren’t that bad! Wish we got some Linebackers but outside of that it’s really fixing small thing in the scheme we play

Advertisement
Well let's go with what we have. Support our players and hope for the best when the season opens against Bama. The good news is we won't be expecting a win like we did against LSU and UF. We have better coaches and players than we did last season so let's roll.

If you don't think we are dropping a couple games down that back stretch you're delusional. We won't win anything big with this defensive scheme. Team's have figured it out and manny thinks he is the smartest in the office
Just wait till this dude sees a 30 second clip from spring practice. He will jîzz on himself then post how we about to be giving bama a whopping

Advertisement
We will easily win the coastal.
Yea right! I guess you forgot the *** raping UNC and Howell gave us and this year will have a gimpy knee King who won’t be able to save us. I’m gonna screen shot this so I can make sure to re post it to you when reality sets in next year. Smh

Advertisement
Back