Going against the grain

Advertisement
I laughed at op too but it’s not Manny bad. Diaz signed 6 top 100 players over 3 years, Mario signed 6 this year and 13 in 3 years.
Recruiting is a separate aspect from actual coaching. This is what some intermingle on here. Mario’s a great recruiter and not a good game manager/game coach. It’s really that cut and dry for any objective person.

On the coaching side, he needs to get out of his own way really but he doesn’t. He believes in a bro ball philosophy and he stays “involved”, neither of which portends to be good for the future.

Looked to me, we came out flat and unmotivated and got pushed around. Little Louie playing didn't help, Mario's a game day clown.
Nice avatar

XTcM1XYB.gif

Recruiting is a separate aspect from actual coaching. This is what some intermingle on here. Mario’s a great recruiter and not a good game manager/game coach. It’s really that cut and dry for any objective person.

On the coaching side, he needs to get out of his own way really but he doesn’t. He believes in a bro ball philosophy and he stays “involved”, neither of which portends to be good for the future.
Somebody needs to ask this idiot that if he really knows what UM football looks like when it's on top of its game then why is he trying to turn us into a BIG TEN squad circa 1993?

Advertisement
Somebody needs to ask this idiot that if he really knows what UM football looks like when it's on top of its game then why is he trying to turn us into a BIG TEN squad circa 1993?
He doesn’t learn. He doubles and triples down and repeats things which have failed previously.

We’re in it for the long haul as he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. The recruiting is great, the the game day coaching has been 🤮

Yeah I’d say 2/3 too. So I think it’s in the fanbases best interest to let him do the only thing he’s proven he can do. Don’t negative recruit against Mario and let him sell 25’s and 26’s on the positives. Bring in Nickel, a few Wr and Cb and then if he can’t succeed fine, be toxic and bring in Lane.
What has mario proven he can do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Larry Coker was crucified here and labeled one of our worst coaches ever. Despite all that he took a team to the championship and won a national championship. No one can argue that he did that with probably the best team ever. Why can’t Mario build a team and do the same? In 2000 Coker was the OC the brawl and shalala castrated the program under Coker’s watch. Mario has a plan of what he believes through recruiting etc can win And despite any short comings he also has to contend with NIL the portal and high school prima Donna’s.

Advertisement
Back