Going against the grain...

Jesus christ another genius with this hot take.

For the hundredth time RANDY SHANNON FIRED HIS DC AFTER YEAR ONE.

It doesnt mean **** guys. Just ******* stop you mouthbreathing morons.
Band aid on a bullet hole. No OC can make chicken salad out of this chicken crap. I want scholarships revoked for every player that has quit, or threatened to transfer. You want to remove the cancer, get out the scalpel and get a little bloody. Stop inviting it back time after time.

Advertisement
It starts with the AD and his “hands off” approach, letting the coach decide the hires (and a BOT that signs off on that approach). So nepotism happens. Golden hires D’No, who crashes and burns, and Golden wont fire his best man (literally). Richt hires his son, how did that work out. Now Manny and his buddies. We’ll see who he lets go and who he keeps. You shouldn't hire someone you cant fire, right? How many more failed regimes does Miami have to go through to get that through their heads. Again, the decisions that are made to allow this to happen are the issue, not some friggin position coach in over his head. Thats just a symptom of a much larger problem. In another year we will celebrate the twentieth year anniversary of out last National Championship team. Get your head around that. Kids on the team at that time will either not have been born or would've been in diapers the last time we lifted the trophy. Who at Miami now is of NC caliber? Who has a Natty in them on the BOT, the AD, the coaches? Can they attract kids that they can develop into a NC caliber type team?

Your right it doesn't mean that this will fix anything but what else do you want him to do? Ill tell you someone who fired a coach after 1 year and it worked out well Eddie O.

And no im not comparing Diaz to him

i want him to resign or be fired.

you morons have had five bad coaches in a row and you STILL cant figure it out, can you?

he needs to fire banda and Butch Barry while he is at it fire patke too

I don’t think Manure wants to fail, but he can’t help himself. He’s just so in over his head. It’s not going to matter how much he tries or how badly he wants to fix this. He’s simply not ready.
That’s pretty much how I feel about this. I believe he truly cares and is working his *** off for this program he loves. He just doesn’t have the seasoning required. He doesn’t have a broad enough network of coaches to call on to hire. This year has been god awful for us so I can only imagine how Manny feels. This is his last and only chance to right this ship, his ship. I’m rooting for the guy but it doesn’t look good as of now.

Advertisement
Manny at least has the balls to fire Enos, who was his Ace signing this past off-season.

It shows me that he can at least TRY and right the ship.

I'm not going to say he's out of the doghouse, but with this and Rumph both getting canned it's showing me he at least cares enough to make tough decisions.

I think we need an OC with head coaching experience like Fedora so Manny doesn't have to micromanage the offense and can get back to his roots on improving our defense.
Tough decisions my ***..... the bartender, Baker and friends need to go, too.

Friendship or career is what he should be asking himself.

Advertisement
Back