Going against the grain...

Donny Donowitz

Bear ***
Manny at least has the balls to fire Enos, who was his Ace signing this past off-season.

It shows me that he can at least TRY and right the ship.

I'm not going to say he's out of the doghouse, but with this and Rumph both getting canned it's showing me he at least cares enough to make tough decisions.

I think we need an OC with head coaching experience like Fedora so Manny doesn't have to micromanage the offense and can get back to his roots on improving our defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny at least has the balls to fire Enos, who was his Ace signing this past off-season.

I'm not going to say he's out of the doghouse, but with this and Rumph both getting canned it's showing me he at least cares enough to make tough decisions.

I think we need an OC with head coaching experience like Fedora so Manny doesn't have to micromanage the offense and can get back to his roots on improving our defense.

Bring in a head coach to help the head coach? WOW!!

Advertisement

Manny had no choice.

Advertisement
Manny is like the captain of a ship that throws the cook overboard because he ran the ship aground. Firing Enos won't make his QBs any smarter. Firing Enos won't change the culture. Manny needs to make some really tough decisions, and some of them aren't about which coaches stay and which ones go.

Advertisement
It's refreshing to see a coach make changes in Miami. It's been since Shannon since we've seen a coordinator get the axe.

However, it would take a miracle for Manny to save this. He's probably a coordinator himself in 2021

Manny most def is on the hotseat but at least he is going down swinging unlike the previous 2 coaches that wouldnt make changes

Jesus christ another genius with this hot take.

For the hundredth time RANDY SHANNON FIRED HIS DC AFTER YEAR ONE.

It doesnt mean **** guys. Just ******* stop you mouthbreathing morons.

Your right it doesn't mean that this will fix anything but what else do you want him to do? Ill tell you someone who fired a coach after 1 year and it worked out well Eddie O.

And no im not comparing Diaz to him

Advertisement
Back