gogeta's 2022 Post Season Top Ten SoFL List:

100%.

****, just throw him a stipend to casually give insight as the recruiting cycle works it's way to signing day. So important to have legit intel like this, boots on the ground.
It's a clear-cut homerun investment. For some tiny fraction of our recruiting budget, you get the insight of a dude who's coached many of these kids in their youth leagues or has buddies who have. Mario can cut a check from his personal account and still get massive ROI.

Advertisement
Fuggit I'm gonna give you a challenge.........what FreshmenS we need to get on RIGHT NOW? Toney and who else? Top 10. Go @gogeta4!

My boy's son.

Kaj Baker ATH Somerset Pembroke Pines.

His pops is a Liberty City Miami Northwestern legend named NITRO. That alone should let you know Kaj can run.

Anthony Brown a huge lineman about 6'5 300+ right now. Hes at some small school Tru North Classical if he can get with a personal trainer and continue the trajectory ...look out..Im sure the big dade schools are gonna poach him,

@Coach Macho has a DB at Dillard.

Jabari Brady

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you're somewhat of a Chaminade guy, but how would you compare Duffus to Kinsler?
Duffus obviously is shorter. Has went against better talent than Kinsler.

Kinsler moves better...which is actually crazy that big guy can move.

Shaq is more along as a lineman...he has played the position his whole life. So he understands the game...

Both will be solid college players Kinsler has a highr ceiling..Shaq if he (he will) gets to redistribute his weight in an S&C and doesnt get homesick in Maryland he will be at worst a 2nd team Big 10 lineman. I see the same with Kinsler

Advertisement
My boy's son.

His pops is a Liberty City Miami Northwestern legend named NITRO. That alone should let you know Kaj can run.

Anthony Brown a huge lineman about 6'5 300+ right now. Hes at some small school Tru North Classical if he can get with a personal trainer and continue the trajectory ...look out..Im sure the big dade schools are gonna poach him,

Coach Macho has a DB at Dillard.

Jabari Brady
Oh ****, Dude is optimist to northwestern legend forreal, played ball with him.. Talk about blast from past, cotdam..

That name rung bells back in day from down south to up north.. When I went to school wayyyy out in west kendall even them boys knew who Nitro was.. Lol..

My boy's son.

Jabari Brady

Studying Big Boy GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
My boy's son.

Jabari Brady
My boy's son.

Jabari Brady
Now this is the **** worth paying for!

Lmao YES. He’s a 100 yard WR everytime he steps on the field. Catches everything and becomes a RB after the catch. Yac monster
He’s the best WR to come out of Broward in quiet some time… Him and Rueben Bain are 1A and 1B as the best players in South Florida this year.

Advertisement
My boy's son.

Jabari Brady
Ant is my neighbor. Just casually throws kids. Doesn’t know his own strength.

Advertisement
Oh ****, Dude is optimist to northwestern legend forreal, played ball with him.. Talk about blast from past, cotdam..

That name rung bells back in day from down south to up north.. When I went to school wayyyy out in west kendall even them boys knew who Nitro was.. Lol..
yea one of the fastest ive ever seen.

His son is about 5'7-5'8 165 right now and is a track guy and can run. Nitro is the HC at the school currently.

Advertisement
Back