Gogeta and LCE

Advertisement
@TheSwagger1 HAS TX ON LOCK DOWN. Use to be the go to for that...we slowed down recruiting there and just picked back up with the Patke/Banda insurgence.

DMONEY is the reason im on here. I followed the guys from Grassy some are still here.

I wonder if any one can ever get Mike Bakas on here?? lol good times...i was in high school then

Mike Bakas was superb. I still remember how apoplectic he was when Shannon refused to accept recruit Ricardo Allen (a smaller sized CB) and forced him to go elsewhere. Elsewhere became Purdue on the way to the NFL.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Allen

Advertisement
I GOT SO MUCH OF THOSE LOL

Skai Moore one of the first

I wasn't a big Skai Moore fan but I guess he could have taken RL3's spot smh. Back in 2013 I was emphasizing athletic traits more and Moore is/was a slow coverage LB with poor change of direction skills. He made a living off diagnostic skills and his one + athletic trait which is his leaping ability in passing lanes. He will forever be one of the strangest prospects I've evaluated for those reasons.

Miami signed 3 studs at LB that year and none of them finished with the program. Moore would have been the 4th most talented of the group yet the most productive. Recruiting is a weird game.

Advertisement
@TheSwagger1 HAS TX ON LOCK DOWN. Use to be the go to for that...we slowed down recruiting there and just picked back up with the Patke/Banda insurgence.

DMONEY is the reason im on here. I followed the guys from Grassy some are still here.

I wonder if any one can ever get Mike Bakas on here?? lol good times...i was in high school then

I'm still trying to find out what happened to DJ's dog. LOL

Advertisement
Well this is certainly a love fest. Just letting y’all know, if we ever get back to having real football games again, I got a beer for any of you at my tailgate.
Does it have to be a football game? I'm not much of a beer drinker but sure am bored.

Advertisement
I ***ks wit you fam, you funny af. You still make YouTube videos? Them ***** had me rollin
No season no vids man......I was thinking about just watching the game on stream with a live audience. I don't know man I just do that **** for fun

I was just fuqin around lol....I'm not on point like LCE and gg
I know. We were all bored before this virus shut down, so fun must be found anywhere. I love LCE and gg but your stuff is cool so no reason not to give u an over the top shout out. Hope Easter was great and have a Blessed Easter week. Stay safe.

Advertisement
Back