Gogeta and LCE

Advertisement
@gogeta4 something about you has always bothered me. Is your name pronounced like gogeta in dragon ball z or is it more like “go getter”. I think it’s time for you to clear the air.

maxresdefault.jpg

@TheSwagger1 HAS TX ON LOCK DOWN. Use to be the go to for that...we slowed down recruiting there and just picked back up with the Patke/Banda insurgence.

DMONEY is the reason im on here. I followed the guys from Grassy some are still here.

I wonder if any one can ever get Mike Bakas on here?? lol good times...i was in high school then

Advertisement
Im not kidding and ive mentioned it in the past, them dudes should be on the staff in some capacity. I would 100% have LCE on staff to get me the info on top prospects as fast as possible. Keep us in front of the other teams. I mean lets be honest how many highlights of players has LCE ever brought to this board where you go come on now man that kids not straight Miami caliber. Might be a few that he brought but overall he brings dam good info on dam good prospects.

Advertisement
Agreed on all of the above. @Liberty City El, @gogeta4, @Hoyacane1620, @TheSwagger1, and @Kyle Liburd (along with @DMoney) bring a lot of names to the board well before they end up getting offers and have a lot of info on these recruits, generally. I appreciate what each of you brings to the board.

All the other guys mentioned above come strong with the film evaluations, too. He's a surly b@stard, but I will say @Tee3000 has a good eye for DBs.
Also, as a head's up to the board, if you see me give my $.02 on the film of a kid that isn't a RB, WR, or CB, just ignore it. LOL.

I was on like 3 boards at one point...grassy, shadow...got on here and been home since. Alot of guys with knowledge on here...we got local guys...tampa guys...tx out of state...use to be a tn guy or 2. I know @mjackson6 was one of them.
I think one of the article writers coaches in Naples/Ft Myers.

No lie we need to get green *** Pete to post back on here some as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well this is certainly a love fest. Just letting y’all know, if we ever get back to having real football games again, I got a beer for any of you at my tailgate.

Advertisement
Back