Gogeta and LCE

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm still trying to find out what happened to DJ's dog. LOL

DJ's dog = DJ's ace.

That's right. DJ's ace was a dog all along!

Boom Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jesus Christ. Glad you banned the guy. That's psychotic.
I’m the junta psycho not them. They had MO’s on the Board which were deemed continuing and counterproductive to what we are trying to accomplish in improving the tone of things moving forward. I am not the sole banning Maude here or everywhere though I stand with all Mods and Maude’s on what’s transpired overall.

I’m the junta psycho not them. They had MO’s on the Board which were deemed continuing and counterproductive to what we are trying to accomplish in improving the tone of things moving forward. I am not the sole banning Maude here or everywhere though I stand with all Mods and Maude’s on what’s transpired overall.

harold and maude GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Advertisement
You are Bea Arthur?

Advertisement

Well I already knew you were psychotic. That’s what happens to anyone reading Gator boards for too long. You should band yourself for that.

Advertisement
Back