Goat

Advertisement
And he was regularly beaten inhead to head matchups with Toms team. There was a time it was a legit debate, but IMO it’s not there anymore.
Key word is Team. Because brady had better coaches and teams dont make him better.

11 guys are on the field and he never had belichick

QBs are judged by championships.

Given a choice would you rather win a Super Bowl or win an MVP award?

Ask Pat Mahomes and Drew Breeze. The two leading candidates for MVP will be watching the Super Bowl instead of playing in the game.

Advertisement
QBs are judged by championships.

Given a choice would rather win a Super Bowl or win an MVP award?

Ask Pat Mahomes and Drew Breeze. The two leading candidates for MVP will be watching the Super Bowl instead of playing in the game.
That shît is flawed as ****. If a guy doesnt have the team around him he isnt going to win.
If peyton was on those patriots teams he would have 5 or more rings too.

And he was regularly beaten inhead to head matchups with Toms team. There was a time it was a legit debate, but IMO it’s not there anymore.
I was a Peyton guy but u just cant argue anymore Brady has went beyond him, if it was one or two superbowls ok...........but 19 years of dominance 9 fuqin superbowls? Like u cant argue no more or u look retarded, thats like saying fsu surpassed us with less trophies

I was a Peyton guy but u just cant argue anymore Brady has went beyond him
You can argue. If one guy had better coaching and teams then how can you say he is better? Peyton made eric decker look like a good wr. Dude didn't do shît before or after him and he got paid millions.

Advertisement
You can argue. If one guy had better coaching and teams then how can you say he is better? Peyton made eric decker look like a good wr. Dude didn't do shît before or after him and he got paid millions.
the throws Brady was making today in tight coverage in cold weather Manning could never play great in this weather................u just cant argue it anymore it is what it is. Agree to disagree thats fair but no ones changing my mind, i used to argue till i was blue in the face for PM......not anymore.

also same can be said for Deon Branch Troy Edwards etc............when TB finally got weapons like Moss he broke records. **** he made Dorsett today look like he ran a good route

Coaching, I definitely agree. But Brady hasn't exactly been playing with stacked teams his whole career. He's carried subpar offensive teams to the Super Bowl and he's overcome subpar defensive teams to get to the Super Bowl. He is the common denominator on the field. Manning is one of the all-time best, maybe even second best all-time. But it's absurd to say he's better than Brady at this point.

I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry.
Lol what was rigged? If ole boy wasn’t offsides the KC in SB.

Advertisement
That shît is flawed as ****. If a guy doesnt have the team around him he isnt going to win.
If peyton was on those patriots teams he would have 5 or more rings too.

Peyton had HOF or HOF-caliber players like Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edgerrin James, a really good OL.

Other than two seasons when Randy Moss was unstoppable most of New England’s WRs and RBs were nothing more than very good players. Gronk is the exception, he’s a HOF-caliber TE.

Brady makes everyone around him better. Belichik runs a great organization with great coaches, great front office, and a great QB.

Coaching, I definitely agree. But Brady hasn't exactly been playing with stacked teams his whole career. He's carried subpar offensive teams to the Super Bowl and he's overcome subpar defensive teams to get to the Super Bowl. He is the common denominator on the field. Manning is one of the all-time best, maybe even second best all-time. But it's absurd to say he's better than Brady at this point.
What? Those patriots defenses used to be elite. And then he always had a better more physical o-line a could lean on the run game in the playoffs. Everything was on peyton arm.

Advertisement
Definitely the goat. Not even going to cap, I used To hate on Tom Brady because I hate All Boston teams but now I respect The **** out of Brady

Peyton had HOF or HOF-caliber players like Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edgerrin James, a really good OL.

Other than two seasons when Randy Moss was unstoppable most of New England’s WRs and RBs were nothing more than very good players. Gronk is the exception, he’s a HOF-caliber TE.

Brady makes everyone around him better. Belichik runs a great organization with great coaches, great front office, and a great QB.

Exactly. Getting to the SB 9 times in 18 years is ridiculous regardless of who you have. And several of the times he has been to the SB are with players we would not consider studs. Put Brady on those Manning teams in Indy and they win more SBs; put Brady on those Roethlisberger teams in Pitt and they win more SBs. That's probably true in a few other cities as well. Of course you have to have a certain level of talent around you, but the reality is that lots of teams meet that threshold without getting to the SB. Brady is the only one who has so consistently won. GOAT.

Edge left the colts in like 05. And brady had elite defenses. Brady was a **** game manager in those early years with the patriots. That dude aint better than peyton.

Advertisement
Back