Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
maybe that's just who your staff prefers. trust their evaluations until you're given a reason not to.

Trayone is a stud. 4 star on 247 and a great all around player. We havent lost Lane and should get one more on that list. Oh and its fvckng June

1. Johnson has yet to get a offer

2. Harris wants to play QB at the next level and has made that known, from reading things on Gray he is just grateful to play any position. Shows he really loves the game of football and trusts the staff.

Advertisement
4 players you listed are all going SEC, not much you can do there. Its the hot thing now and who knows what else is involved.

Turner abd johnson both canped and turner got an offer, therefore ill trust the miami coaching staff in person evaluation over whatever your going by.

University things been discussed million times. I dont get it and dint think many do. I dont mind not offering quincy, skai, or slow playibg cunningham, but not going after yeargin is super odd to me.

Ps gray camped and proved himself and like someone said above willing to move pos to help team. Everything said on winky n treon is they want qb.

maybe that's just who your staff prefers. trust their evaluations until you're given a reason not to.
Thats definitely part of it. The other part of it was nailed by ThreadKilla in his topic the other day. To start yet another topic on this **** is just pathetic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back