Go CANES (It's over, VT is too good and we're not, but Thanks to all CANES for giving us your all!)

Advertisement
This is uglier than the Duke game. At least Duke has incredible talent (even without Zion).

VT is talented, but they aren't loaded with NBA players or depth.

Miami basketball just like football took 5 steps down from previous year which is not acceptable, at this point I was expecting to talk about a legit final four run not a season that the program looks like its rebuilding for a possible future NCAA tourney.

How ****** are the Lakers and Bron Bron that Magic is there watching this garbage? Who is Draft-worthy in this game? Buzz Williams is an uber douche too. Dude has been slobbering over Maria Taylor for 2 days now.

20190313_151325.jpg

Sam, DJ and Anthony has to learn how to dribble the ball to the basket and move their feet on defense. Hopefully next season, I don't have to see those three on the floor at the same time unless they make those changes.

Advertisement
How ****** are the Lakers and Bron Bron that Magic is there watching this garbage? Who is Draft-worthy in this game? Buzz Williams is an uber douche too. Dude has been slobbering over Maria Taylor for 2 days now.

View attachment 81951
Lakers are a dumpster fire. Buzz williams has always been a dbag and is such an overrated coach. Fvck him and sorry VT. They better really enjoy this season...

Advertisement
Anthony has to be more aggressive as 2 shot attempts is not good enough. He and Ebuka must produce to give Miami a chance.

Maybe he’s scouting Sam. The Lakers love soft big men who play no defense.

Or Larranaga to replace Walton. He'll pull a Michael Jordan - Leonard Hamilton move. Bron Bron will fire him by the All Star Break though and replace him with his high school corch from Akron.

Miami basketball just like football took 5 steps down from previous year which is not acceptable, at this point I was expecting to talk about a legit final four run not a season that the program looks like its rebuilding for a possible future NCAA tourney.

We are genuinely sorry to disappoint and harm your sensibilities.
We promise to do better next season, maybe even meet your expectations.

Advertisement
We are genuinely sorry to disappoint and harm your sensibilities.
We promise to do better next season, maybe even meet your expectations.
I hope so cause they are nowhere near that by what I have seen this year, what recruits will want to come now ?

Lets go!!!! Even if we lose, this is the effort I want. Much better defense, and now, we’re finally starting to hit our shots. We got a game!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back