GMU? FrontOfficeU?

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
With Dan Morgan getting the GM job with the Panthers and James Jones also in that role with the Phoenix Suns, is there any other school that has produced two current GMs that were also on their campus at the same time?

Kind of interesting that we seemingly don't have more Canes in baseball front offices although I guess the current trend is more of your Theo Epstein analytics/Sabermetrics type dorks versus former players (of any level).

Advertisement
Two former Canes, Sam Abrams and Ryan Otero are in the Cubs front office and rising through the ranks.

As poster below mentions, Glenn Cook will be a Gm soon

Andrew Raphael is one of the top Ravens scouts — Cane

With Dan Morgan getting the GM job with the Panthers and James Jones also in that role with the Phoenix Suns, is there any other school that has produced two current GMs that were also on their campus at the same time?

Kind of interesting that we seemingly don't have more Canes in baseball front offices although I guess the current trend is more of your Theo Epstein analytics/Sabermetrics type dorks versus former players (of any level).
isn't that former LB (glenn cook?) of our's pretty high in one of the NFL offices too? edit: he's

Assistant GM Glenn Cook for browns​

Last edited:
I think Northwestern University has a representation in both professional and college athletic departments at the top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back