Glory's Goods

[video=youtube;lIboBkeiXzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIboBkeiXzc[/video]

450.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
TJ Simmons & Christian Alexander are studs... Seen Christian last year a couple times throwin to my cousin Jordan White... Knew bout TJ since he was a jit

You live in Lakeland? I've seen them play too. Simmons is sick. Their competition isn't very strong, but you can just tell the kids can play regardless.

Im from Bartow (Gordon Heights)... I live in SC now but i fly in often checkin on my folks... I saw jordan and alexander against Ft. Meade & Frostproof and they played lights out... If they had TJ last year they wouldve made the playoffs.. one playmaker away from winning both games last year. Are you in the Polk County area?

I'm from Lakeland. I was at the Ft Meade game too. Alexander's mom cuts my mother in-law's hair, and she talks about the Canes and football quite a bit. They grew up Gator fans, but have since switched to all Canes gear since his offer. Gators staff tries to keep in touch, but the family seems to have really cooled on them for 2 reasons...1) They suck and 2) They still never offered despite a lot of promises.

Things could change if they get that UF offer, but who knows.

My man! Another cat from Polk County to chop it up with.. i think a lot of kids are gonna fall off the gators bandwagon on the offensive side unless something gets done in the off-season. What do you think of Javon Harrison @ Kathleen? Kid is nice.. sucks he gonna be a Hokie.

I saw him play on TV at the Lakeland game. I cant risk getting my head taken off in the stands of that one...

Kid had a great game. Had a 70 yard catch and run where he blew by the Lakeland defense. He has good size from what I saw, and plays both sides of the ball well. He locked down his man at corner. He just outmatched Lakeland. I'm sure he will be a solid WR for the Hokies...I wouldn't take him over the guys we got though. I went to Lake Gibson back in the day. Hate K-Leen and especially Lakeland. All our best players somehow ended up enrolled at Lakeland the next year! Haha

Hey Glory, great article....I have a question, whatever happen to LB Vincent Jackson??? I felt a while back he would be a Cane, but haven't heard much...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope we offer cronkrite before the summer and what is our position with j patrick, is it too early to tell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back