Glory's Goods

U

User-4525

Glory's Goods

Film Room:

Calvin Ridley

Calvin Ridley is a prolific 2015 WR out of Monarch high school. After bouncing around for a bit, he has seemed to found his home in Monarch. Ridley is often paired with his talented teammate Shawn Burgess-Becker when discussing his recruitment. However, people need to make the distinction that Ridley's recent offers were more than a lure to secure package deal with him and Burgess-Becker. Although the two are a lock to attend the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Great wrtie up GLory. Thanks. Sure seems like 2014 and 2015 classes are stuffed full of talent. Golden needs to make up for defencies in coaching we are seeing with outstanding recruiting. The next two years are ripe for it. Sure would have been nice to be 10 - 1 right now.

Advertisement
TJ Simmons & Christian Alexander are studs... Seen Christian last year a couple times throwin to my cousin Jordan White... Knew bout TJ since he was a jit

-does anyone have a 40 time for Jordan Cronkrite? i dont see much separation from this level of competition
-fu.ck lane
-Tj Simmons looks like he has the speed but lateral quickness is lacking (maybe scared of the knee)
-darling signed his papers also
-Sony makes it hard to hate him when he is putting up video game stats
-K. Street and one juco im happy....... 2 FAPCITY
-Tim Irvin, Jaquan Johnson, Tyrek Cole you HAVE to keep talent like this home

Advertisement
Looks like we may be getting a dual threat QB in next year's class. Very interested to see how that would add another dimension to the offense.

TJ Simmons & Christian Alexander are studs... Seen Christian last year a couple times throwin to my cousin Jordan White... Knew bout TJ since he was a jit

You live in Lakeland? I've seen them play too. Simmons is sick. Their competition isn't very strong, but you can just tell the kids can play regardless.

Recruiting News - Ohio State's top three quarterback targets are Lorenzo Nunez, Brandon Wimbush, and Torrance Gibson. Miami has been recruiting Wimbush and Gibson very hard. Gibson said Miami has been recruiting him since the 8th grade when speaking to CiS staff writer Tito Benach. Wimbush impressed at the Miami camp in the summer and Coach Coley has been recruiting him very hard. Miami is in Wimbush's top three. I believe that Miami will end up with either Wimbush or Gibson in 2015. I also don't expect Wimbush or Gibson to commit to OSU if Nunez commits.

so much fap in one paragraph

Advertisement

You live in Lakeland? I've seen them play too. Simmons is sick. Their competition isn't very strong, but you can just tell the kids can play regardless.

Im from Bartow (Gordon Heights)... I live in SC now but i fly in often checkin on my folks... I saw jordan and alexander against Ft. Meade & Frostproof and they played lights out... If they had TJ last year they wouldve made the playoffs.. one playmaker away from winning both games last year. Are you in the Polk County area?

Im from Bartow (Gordon Heights)... I live in SC now but i fly in often checkin on my folks... I saw jordan and alexander against Ft. Meade & Frostproof and they played lights out... If they had TJ last year they wouldve made the playoffs.. one playmaker away from winning both games last year. Are you in the Polk County area?

I'm from Lakeland. I was at the Ft Meade game too. Alexander's mom cuts my mother in-law's hair, and she talks about the Canes and football quite a bit. They grew up Gator fans, but have since switched to all Canes gear since his offer. Gators staff tries to keep in touch, but the family seems to have really cooled on them for 2 reasons...1) They suck and 2) They still never offered despite a lot of promises.

Things could change if they get that UF offer, but who knows.

Advertisement
-does anyone have a 40 time for Jordan Cronkrite? i dont see much separation from this level of competition
-fu.ck lane
-Tj Simmons looks like he has the speed but lateral quickness is lacking (maybe scared of the knee)
-darling signed his papers also
-Sony makes it hard to hate him when he is putting up video game stats
-K. Street and one juco im happy....... 2 FAPCITY
-Tim Irvin, Jaquan Johnson, Tyrek Cole you HAVE to keep talent like this home

Cronkrite's speed is legit

I'm from Lakeland. I was at the Ft Meade game too. Alexander's mom cuts my mother in-law's hair, and she talks about the Canes and football quite a bit. They grew up Gator fans, but have since switched to all Canes gear since his offer. Gators staff tries to keep in touch, but the family seems to have really cooled on them for 2 reasons...1) They suck and 2) They still never offered despite a lot of promises.

Things could change if they get that UF offer, but who knows.

My man! Another cat from Polk County to chop it up with.. i think a lot of kids are gonna fall off the gators bandwagon on the offensive side unless something gets done in the off-season. What do you think of Javon Harrison @ Kathleen? Kid is nice.. sucks he gonna be a Hokie.

Advertisement
Back