Glory's Goods

Advertisement
Gonna be a monster of a safety here!

He wants to play corner.

Does he want to get on the field now (safety) or later (CB). He can be moved back to CB after depth is built at safety in a year or 2. The kid can fill a need and earn early playing time at the same time. I think Howard & Burns will start next year at CB.

It doesn't matter. He'll be able to start from day one. Yes, that includes Burns and Tracy at corner.

Regarding our remaining Juco targets, who all is scheduled to visit? I assume we'll be able to get them all to Miami before signing day right?

Advertisement
Not sure if I'm serious because I asked if we had any of those guys scheduled for official visits? I was just joking around when I asked that. What??????

This all sounds like a great problem to have. LOL! I said in another thread that if we get JC and convert BP to CB..(And lord forbid we get Cole, Irvin, Burgess-Becker, Jaquan and some of the other 15' studs next year in the secondary)..this will be the greatest run in the secondary talent-wise we have had since 01-04 BY FAR.

Advertisement
Gonna be a monster of a safety here!

He wants to play corner.

Does he want to get on the field now (safety) or later (CB). He can be moved back to CB after depth is built at safety in a year or 2. The kid can fill a need and earn early playing time at the same time. I think Howard & Burns will start next year at CB.

It doesn't matter. He'll be able to start from day one. Yes, that includes Burns and Tracy at corner.

JC could start from day one. JC is hungry and motivated. Boy has been puttin in some overtime with his workouts. All he has to do is come in and start studying. Everything else will fall in place. Really hope the cane staff don't miss on this one. Canes can have one of the best if not the best secondary in college ball next year.
:stormwarning:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back