Glenn Cook

Actually I benched 225 20 times at my pro day "Shrug"; so I had to check that lie. No I wasn't ripped up like the rest of them, but I did workout; genes just weren't very good smh. I can't argue with the Below Average football player part though, especially now seeing it from the other side. It was an act of God that I had a scholarship and played at Miami. It's funny, I only came across this thread looking for something else lol... You guys are pretty harsh, but very football conscious and real, That I can't take from you (ZERO sarcasm in that statement).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Actually I benched 225 20 times at my pro day "Shrug"; so I had to check that lie. No I wasn't ripped up like the rest of them, but I did workout; genes just weren't very good smh. I can't argue with the Below Average football player part though, especially now seeing it from the other side. It was an act of God that I had a scholarship and played at Miami. It's funny, I only came across this thread looking for something else lol... You guys are pretty harsh, but very football conscious and real, That I can't take from you (ZERO sarcasm in that statement).

Not sure if fake or not.

If real, welcome to the board. Might I recommend a real gentlemen's board:

West End Zone

Yessssss! This. Cook is a favorite of mine. Always gave everything he had. I'm sure his former teammates probably still rib him about this picture. Classic.

Happy to see Cook doing well off the field.

But man, he was tough to watch sometimes. Was it him or Romeo Davis that got dragged into the end zone (or near it) by holding on to somebody's hand warmers?

106217563.A6YIlKV2.jpg

Still have that image in my head and wrongly associated with Cook. Thanks.

Yessssss! This. Cook is a favorite of mine. Always gave everything he had. I'm sure his former teammates probably still rib him about this picture. Classic.

Happy to see Cook doing well off the field.

But man, he was tough to watch sometimes. Was it him or Romeo Davis that got dragged into the end zone (or near it) by holding on to somebody's hand warmers?

106217563.A6YIlKV2.jpg

This is Romeo.

Advertisement

Hope you stick around, the more the merrier. What's very true is that we need people who can evaluate our recruits on this board, only have a few who are actually good at it.

Canes slowly infiltrating NFL front offices. Dan Morgan probably in line for a GM job somewhere down the line here. Highsmith seemingly gets buzz for openings too.

Not sure if fake or not.

West End Zone

He is right to recommend the canes board with the real discussion, on both the canes and the important issues. But beware, you need to have that dog in you, something I am sure you have in spades.

Not sure if fake or not.

West End Zone

Indeed on the Wez.

Advertisement

Can't be fun to read, but props for coming by and taking it like a 'Cane. Hope you stick around. Would love to hear some Randy Shannon stories.

I remember Glenn in that Emerald Nutz bowl [emoji50][emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. I don't know how much I can keep and stick around on the discussion, but I'll try. Little trash talk or ragging never bothered me; I'm from Miami, that's a prerequisite to make it in that city. I mean, I don't know how to prove this isn't some quack puling the wool over your eyes; I don't think it's that serious.

Advertisement
. I don't know how much I can keep and stick around on the discussion, but I'll try. Little trash talk or ragging never bothered me; I'm from Miami, that's a prerequisite to make it in that city. I mean, I don't know how to prove this isn't some quack puling the wool over your eyes; I don't think it's that serious.

Sounds legit to me...and this is coming from a guy (me) that rips everyone (mostly posters here).

Congrats on your advancement and best wishes to another cane that is having post playing career success. Some people might be surprised that there's quite a few in the managerial or "white collar" segment out there. I know several myself in sales and marketing, and finance.

If it's really you congratulations on the promotion.
Best of luck.

Advertisement

Fkn Epic!

Proud of your perseverance and success. Football isn't forever, even if you go pro. all the boys from Pearson 704 still root for u

This is one of my favorite posts on the site.

Fkn Epic!

Yes, it's bigly of you. Yuge.

Advertisement
Back