Give Richt a pass in 2016. Yes or No

Advertisement
You guys are crazy, this team currently has 15 golden special projects that shouldn't be playing in division 3. We just got out of probation and got our full scholarship allotment back. CMR is playing with folders players and in the last game he started 7 true freshmen.

I am with you all, it has been 12 years of torture, but be realistic. CMR needs 2 solid classes under his belt.

Yes but need shakeup on offensive staff and of course players! Can he win a bowl game? I mean seriously! I don't even count that weak assed Nevada game that was a joke! Haven't won a Bowl since 2001 Canes are you kidding me? That defies the imagination cant beat a team in a bowl? Can't even have a fluke night!

It pretty much tells you how Shalala, Dee, Shannon, Hockutt(Who bought Al's used car salesman speech) have utterly destroyed this program. When they hired Shannon I didn't even listen to the press conference just turned off the TV and said "Another 5-10 wasted years"!

Corrected they did win vs The Alligators with Devin Hester winning the game himself and The Semenholes missing another FG in The OB Game (I think 2004)! I can't remember another Bowl win been so long!

Last edited:
Yes - But he needs realize he needs to hire a OC. No pass in 2017 for any reason.

This.

You realize how far we have to go before we are even a top 20 program? Beating the clowns in the Coastal seems a distant dream. UNC, VT, etc are lousy, they cant compete with anyone outside the ACC. They would finish in the bottom third, at best, of any other division/conference.

Advertisement
Yes - But he needs realize he needs to hire a OC. No pass in 2017 for any reason.

This.

You realize how far we have to go before we are even a top 20 program? Beating the clowns in the Coastal seems a distant dream. UNC, VT, etc are lousy, they cant compete with anyone outside the ACC. They would finish in the bottom third, at best, of any other division/conference.

Adjustments have to be made. Richt has the $ to bring in who he needs

You're a dumbass.... VaTechs defense wasn't good last year or their team, now theyre better on both sides and Brad Kaaya folded like usual when he is up against a competitive team. I see that fact is hard for your slow *** to accept

Youre basically saying we would've won with Golden and his staff which makes you come off even dumber lol

Potato,

This offense (virtually the same as last year) has regressed, why is that so difficult to understand?

You claim this is due to Kaaya being washed up.

What does meth taste like?

LMAO NEWSFLASH BRAD KAAYA AND THIS OFFENSE WASNT GOOD AT ALL LAST YEAR EITHER....

34-23 LOSS TO CINCY
58-0 LOSS TO CLEMSON
59-21 LOSS TO UNC
14 POINTS AGAINST WASHINGTON STATES DEFENSE??

Kaaya had 16 passing TDs all season what about that and the above looks like our offense was "better"?? It was always trash and Kaaya has been at the center of it the entire time.

Here you go Potato, actual stats...

ACC Performance on Offense

2015: 8 Games

Yards Per Game: 372 YPG
Points Per Game: 29 PPG

2016: Through 4 Games

Yards Per Game: 340 YPG
Points Per Game: 21 PPG

Record: 1-3

2015: GT, FSU, UNC and VT

Yards Per Game: 408 YPG
Points Per Game 28 PPG

Record: 2-2

---------

This is know as regression (google it).

Unless you can establish that conditions are substantially similar (opponents did not substantially improve, you have same talent and players, etc) regression analysis is not a particularly useful analytical tool. The numbers may show that you are statistically worse but it doesn't reveal whether that means that the team is actually worse unless you control for competition. If my team is 10% better than last year but my opponents are 20% better (perhaps they had injuries to key players last year who are playing now or my team has more key injuries this year than last) you will see a corresponding drop in production.

No ***ing chit. No teams are the exact same every year. You try to remove as many variables as possible but it will never be perfect. I can't believe this needs to be said/explained.

The point is this offense is essentially the same as last year (talent wise) but we have regressed during ACC play.

Advertisement
Back