Give my left arm for some baseball news

I sure hope these reports are just pre-season rust. The K's and non productive ABs have killed us the last few years, especially at the top of the order and the 6 and 7 hole w runners in scoring position. CDC was really our only guy who consistently put the ball in play and got two out RBIs like we used to do w the entire lineup back in the day.

What happened to that Gino, patient work the count approach and attack when up in the count?
CDC was the best player I saw in a miami uniform since insert year: I’m saying 08 with Weeks

Advertisement
I don't know - what about Collins' last year - .363 BA, 1200 OPS, more walks than K's and much improved defense.
He was certainly a stud as well. I just view cdc as overall better being he was a great base runner as well tremendous defensively

It hasn’t worked out yet either. They also have a staff that puts Miami’s to shame. They can fill his spot with 2-3 different guys. Nobody is gonna take Palm’s place. Nobody else on the roster can go 5-6 shutdown innings on Saturday and Sunday. DiMare Is more likely to find someone to fill a starter role. Completely different situations.
Seems like we might have another starter and another closer...hmmm

We'll see how it plays out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back