Give it a rest already.....

Yes I was at the game. He was NOT at the game.

They were photos from "friends" at the game and the photos were from the upper deck 30+ minutes before gametime. Anyone that goes to games knows that there are a LOT of late arriving tailgaters and the true reflection of the attendance is sometime later in the 1Q.

There are literally hundreds of people on this site that went to the game that would attest to the fact there were at least 40k people there for the Pitt game (stadium only seats 64k now).

That doesn't even take into consideration that it was Thanksgiving break and there were probably only 1k students at the game when there are normally 4-5k. Add onto that the lack of Pitt fans in the crowd ... normally 5-10k of visiting fans and there were maybe 1k Pitt fans.

Its tiresome and cliche when other fan bases point out falsehoods regarding attendance issues but its especially pathetic when one of our fans pushes that false narrative.

There is plenty about the current state of the program to ***** about but attendance is currently not one.

Good to hear. I didn't think K9 was misleading anyone, though. In the threads where he posted the photos, he clearly indicated they were taken 30 minutes before the game started. It obviously wasn't that sparse on TV, but the crowd did still look sparse. The crowd also sounded much quieter on TV, the snap cadence claps notwithstanding. That was only the second game this season I didn't make it (UNC on Thursday night was the other, but the rest of my family went). 1, because I personally no longer support MR as HC, and 2, because my family and I decided to spend the time together relaxing rather than travelling back and forth (I live in Jax). We did give our tickets and parking pass away to a family that was extremely happy to enjoy the game and root the Canes on.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Advertisement
There is plenty about the current state of the program to ***** about but attendance is currently not one.

Don't worry, if Richt continues his retarded streak of decisions, it will be a problem in the near future.

Last edited:
Lol Ivins tired of y’all
6D760F02-86FD-4013-96BE-957F8EEF7561.png

Advertisement
Good to hear. I didn't think K9 was misleading anyone, though. In the threads where he posted the photos, he clearly indicated they were taken 30 minutes before the game started. It obviously wasn't that sparse on TV, but the crowd did still look sparse. The crowd also sounded much quieter on TV, the snap cadence claps notwithstanding. That was only the second game this season I didn't make it (UNC on Thursday night was the other, but the rest of my family went). 1, because I personally no longer support MR as HC, and 2, because my family and I decided to spend the time together relaxing rather than travelling back and forth (I live in Jax). We did give our tickets and parking pass away to a family that was extremely happy to enjoy the game and root the Canes on.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Yeah, I clearly made that point and I put one up after kickoff

Again, certain people ( the Cult of Richt) can't handle the truth!!

Lol Ivins tired of y’all
View attachment 70317

Either that or he's saying this recruiting class is going to be garbage. ****, maybe both. Whatever, we (the fans) are not here to please Ivins any more than we are for Mark Richt's benefit. They work for us, not the other way 'round. Coach, go win games. AI, tell us the truth about what's going on in the recruiting world.

There should be a thread for all the biatches and haters to post and complain. That way the good threads are not highjacked my the same people over and over again with their hatred for everything they claim to love.

There should be a thread for all the biatches and haters to post and complain. That way the good threads are not highjacked my the same people over and over again with their hatred for everything they claim to love.

There’s good threads?

Advertisement
Every thread is turning into a Richt bashing, Staffing bashing idiot fest. We know already this year wasn't what we expected , But every freaking post is hijacked with the same crap. The same people keep droning on and on, You all must have miserable lives. The previous 2 years we met expectations, 10 win seasons, won the coastal, Actually won a bowl game...Did anybody seriously believe we were a national championship team. Its sad when alledged fans will attempt to destroy recruiting by actually contacting the recruits via social media how pathetic is that. Give it a rest already. Fwiw, I k now all the keyboard warriors will jump my ****, Im a Richt slurper , I m a ***** bla blah blah. No Im a longtime Miami board who no matter whats wants Miami to win, but Im a realist. Going to to time, If it even happens again.

Can I get an Amen? Its so tiresome

Yeah, I clearly made that point and I put one up after kickoff

Again, certain people ( the Cult of Richt) can't handle the truth!!

Actually you continued to insist the attendance sucked even though numerous people actually at the game said the attendance was 40k+.

Plenty to be concerned about with the program but attendance is/was not one of them yet even though you have no idea WTF you're talking about in that regard you still pass it off as your "truth".

Even Ivins tired. Said today that he doesn’t like the fact that he works hard to get info and even if it’s positive the threads are full of negativity

When you killed DBC, did he cry like a baby or go down like a man?

Advertisement
Actually you continued to insist the attendance sucked even though numerous people actually at the game said the attendance was 40k+.

Plenty to be concerned about with the program but attendance is/was not one of them yet even though you have no idea WTF you're talking about in that regard you still pass it off as your "truth".

whoooaaa!! 40,000-plus!! And for Senior Day!!!

Advertisement
Back