Give it a rest already.....

jjpuppet

Recruit
Premium
Every thread is turning into a Richt bashing, Staffing bashing idiot fest. We know already this year wasn't what we expected , But every freaking post is hijacked with the same crap. The same people keep droning on and on, You all must have miserable lives. The previous 2 years we met expectations, 10 win seasons, won the coastal, Actually won a bowl game...Did anybody seriously believe we were a national championship team. Its sad when alledged fans will attempt to destroy recruiting by actually contacting the recruits via social media how pathetic is that. Give it a rest already. Fwiw, I k now all the keyboard warriors will jump my ****, Im a Richt slurper , I m a ***** bla blah blah. No Im a longtime Miami board who no matter whats wants Miami to win, but Im a realist. Going to to time, If it even happens again.

Advertisement
Everyone wants Miami to win. People here are rightfully very frustrated with the state of the program and specifically the recruiting, which has been devasted by the on the field product. Fans sounding off on a message board is not impacting recruitIng.

Every thread is turning into a Richt bashing, Staffing bashing idiot fest. We know already this year wasn't what we expected , But every freaking post is hijacked with the same crap. The same people keep droning on and on, You all must have miserable lives. The previous 2 years we met expectations, 10 win seasons, won the coastal, Actually won a bowl game...Did anybody seriously believe we were a national championship team. Its sad when alledged fans will attempt to destroy recruiting by actually contacting the recruits via social media how pathetic is that. Give it a rest already. Fwiw, I k now all the keyboard warriors will jump my ****, Im a Richt slurper , I m a ***** bla blah blah. No Im a longtime Miami board who no matter whats wants Miami to win, but Im a realist. Going to to time, If it even happens again.

Guess what??? This staff sucks

Advertisement

Not saying some of isn’t needed but man between twitter and this site people are complaining about EVERYTHING.

Terrible season let’s see if he does anything coaching related, let’s see how recruiting FINISHES when people sign and if we aren’t happy and don’t sign kids we want than complain.

Good post, not that it will change anything or matter one bit to the people you’re talking about.... but still good post.

Also to those people saying “we all want the same thing,” no we don’t, it’s called self sabotage people, look it up. People do that **** in relationships all the time under the guise of the greater good. Just because your words say you want success for the program, your actions do nothing but harm it in the long run.

Advertisement
Most just want to see a few changes. I doubt there's much true hate for Rickets as a person. When things are broken, it's up to him to fix these things. Also, from a recruiting stand point, these kids want to see signs of future life on the offensive side of the ball.

Every thread is turning into a Richt bashing, Staffing bashing idiot fest. We know already this year wasn't what we expected , But every freaking post is hijacked with the same crap. The same people keep droning on and on, You all must have miserable lives. The previous 2 years we met expectations, 10 win seasons, won the coastal, Actually won a bowl game...Did anybody seriously believe we were a national championship team. Its sad when alledged fans will attempt to destit is It IiIII…..ruiting by actually contacting the recruits via social media how pathetic is that. Give it a rest already. Fwiw, I k now all the keyboard warriors will jump my ****, Im a Richt slurper , I m a ***** bla blah blah. No Im a longtime Miami board who no matter whats wants Miami to win, but Im a realist. Going to to time, If it even happens again.
media warfare! they aint all fans...

Sucks to say but it’s easier to complain than talk about good news.
Unfortunately it’s tough finding good news right now. Maybe we get a great signing class in the early signing period and win our bowl game.
That should get us pointed in the right direction and hopefully getting a couple of elite recruits in Feb.

100% but when CIS puts a guy on the podcast that started a thread showing grossly misleading photos of attendance (and now has as his avatar) then what else should be expected.

Advertisement
Sign 26 or more! Don't care if they are plan B kids. We can't keep playing at 75-80 while the rest of the college football world is playing with 80-85.

Retain the starters for '19! Stop the NFL bleeding and transfers.

Get the weak minded kids to transfer!

Advertisement
When you go 7-5, and look bad doing it, you're going to get a backlash of criticism.

We are the University of Miami. We are paying a coach over $4 million per year. He is in his 3rd season. We had a cupcake schedule. We are in the midst of a 15+ year period of extreme mediocrity. We are losing recruits right and left. We are talking about a mid-December bowl invite. Mark Richt appears to be making zero changes despite overwhelming evidence that they are needed.

Yup, not much to be positive about.

Nah.

This season sucked. Richt sucks. Recruiting sucks. WTF we supposed to be happy about? The team has basically no future that any of us want to contemplate unless Dicht or the AD/BOT take some serious and substantial action that they appear to not have any intention or inclination to take.

What's positive left to say other than to talk flowingly about recruits that this very staff told the world aren't good enough to play at Miami but are now our reach candidates to fill out what will likely be the worst class in a decade?

**** sucks, bros. Don't shoot the messenger.

100% but when CIS puts a guy on the podcast that started a thread showing grossly misleading photos of attendance (and now has as his avatar) then what else should be expected.

How can the photos be misleading? They are photos. You calling dude a liar? Were you at the game?

How can the photos be misleading? They are photos. You calling dude a liar? Were you at the game?

Yes I was at the game. He was NOT at the game.

They were photos from "friends" at the game and the photos were from the upper deck 30+ minutes before gametime. Anyone that goes to games knows that there are a LOT of late arriving tailgaters and the true reflection of the attendance is sometime later in the 1Q.

There are literally hundreds of people on this site that went to the game that would attest to the fact there were at least 40k people there for the Pitt game (stadium only seats 64k now).

That doesn't even take into consideration that it was Thanksgiving break and there were probably only 1k students at the game when there are normally 4-5k. Add onto that the lack of Pitt fans in the crowd ... normally 5-10k of visiting fans and there were maybe 1k Pitt fans.

Its tiresome and cliche when other fan bases point out falsehoods regarding attendance issues but its especially pathetic when one of our fans pushes that false narrative.

There is plenty about the current state of the program to ***** about but attendance is currently not one.

Advertisement
Back