Giovanni Bernard rumors....

no lie williams was terrible, i dont know what in the **** Golden was thinking. I would rather play with 10 players on the field.

Advertisement
Keion Payne couldnt start at Bethune Cookman right now. He's terrible. Shannon had an eye for MEAC talent

Advertisement
First Golden whiffs at DB last year and brings in Mike Williams, now he can't even pull this cat. SMDH.

Mike Williams was actually a very quality transfer pick-up. A guy is usually not gonna transfer if he is a star.

Mike Williams couldn't cover a newborn with a blanket. Don't kid yourself he was awful last year. I never thought I'd say this but there was a worse hurricane Db than Chavez grant in my lifetime and his name is Mike Williams.

Lovon Ponder would like to have a word with you. And so would Willie Cooper.
carlos armour is also in line

First Golden whiffs at DB last year and brings in Mike Williams, now he can't even pull this cat. SMDH.

Mike Williams was actually a very quality transfer pick-up. A guy is usually not gonna transfer if he is a star.

Mike Williams couldn't cover a newborn with a blanket. Don't kid yourself he was awful last year. I never thought I'd say this but there was a worse hurricane Db than Chavez grant in my lifetime and his name is Mike Williams.

Akeem Jolla's skpyping in.

So is Ian Symmonette

Rashaun Jones and George Timmons are intrigued by the whole worst DB ever talk.

oh yeah and,

Williams =
thumbnail.aspx

Advertisement

So is Ian Symmonette

How about Lance Leggett or Tyler McMeans? How about Romeo "handwarmer" Davis? Yea, I'm sure everyone remembers that play/game with a smile.

Seriously, I'd rather Chavez Grant 10x than some of the *** clowns named in these quotes.

Advertisement
Back