Giovanni Bernard rumors....

Advertisement
Why transfer? Kid is a redshirt sophmore who will be getting the bulk of the carries at UNC. Why sit out another year? Just doesn't make sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First Golden whiffs at DB last year and brings in Mike Williams, now he can't even pull this cat. SMDH.

LMAO. Whiffs? Miaminights aka Teamsports should be asking himself why Golden had to scramble like a madman to bring an warm bodies at DB in the first place. Probably had something to do wth the mindnumbing ****** he replaced who left him with ***king busts, scrubs, and RB transfers taking up space on the depth chart. And failed to offer kids like Ricardo Allen and Jayron Hoseley.

:ibisroflmao:

Why in the blue **** is Nites on his second screen name? This fruitpop makes a second name to attempt to have *** with it, how the **** does that work playa?

Advertisement
Advertisement
First Golden whiffs at DB last year and brings in Mike Williams, now he can't even pull this cat. SMDH.

Mike Williams was actually a very quality transfer pick-up. A guy is usually not gonna transfer if he is a star.

Mike Williams couldn't cover a newborn with a blanket. Don't kid yourself he was awful last year. I never thought I'd say this but there was a worse hurricane Db than Chavez grant in my lifetime and his name is Mike Williams.

Mike Williams was actually a very quality transfer pick-up. A guy is usually not gonna transfer if he is a star.

Mike Williams couldn't cover a newborn with a blanket. Don't kid yourself he was awful last year. I never thought I'd say this but there was a worse hurricane Db than Chavez grant in my lifetime and his name is Mike Williams.

Lovon Ponder would like to have a word with you. And so would Willie Cooper.

A little unfair to blast Williams like that. With the way McGee played, Williams was pretty much forced to be our #1 guy at times. That's just not what he is by any stretch. I thought he started playing better as the season went along, decent at times, certainly not the worst we have ever had here.

I do not think the coaches envisioned Williams starting until they noticed how friggin' raw our DBs were. On top of getting all of our "turn and chase" guys used to playing off and looking into the Offensive backfield.

Advertisement
Back