Gino Resigning

Cora has hinted about moving on from Boston multiple times…

He loves Miami.

Not as far fetched as you might think. The call should be made if it hasn’t already.
ok, didn't know that.

still don't want him. he's a cheater and a stupid, nasty cheater at that. tells me everything i need to know about the human being, the person. do not want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gino is and always will be a Cane.

I wish it would have worked out, but excited to see Rad make his first big hire.

We are a proud baseball program that hasn’t sniffed the CWS in a long time. That needs to change
In retrospect, Rad was probably eager to make an important coaching decision after getting cucked out of hiring the FB coach. That said, all Gino likely had to do was advance into the Supers and he'd have been retained imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cora has hinted about moving on from Boston multiple times…

He loves Miami.

Not as far fetched as you might think. The call should be made if it hasn’t already.

He would have taken the Marlins job if true.

Last edited:
Anyone know how much Gino was getting paid? I want to see where he ranked with the other coaching salaries

Advertisement
ok, didn't know that.

still don't want him. he's a cheater and a stupid, nasty cheater at that. tells me everything i need to know about the human being, the person. do not want.
“If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying!”

Kidding…kinda.

But with that said, I don’t care what we’ve gotta do or what it takes to get back to fighting for nattys and Omaha. Bama has cheated for over a decade in football and who cares?

Do what it takes!

Rob Vaughn from Maryland would be top of my list of realistic candidates.

But someone to fix the pitching staff might be more important. Georgia just hired the obvious best candidate for that.

Took the words out of my mouth. Few days short from hiring the right candidate for that; UGA beat us on that front.

Advertisement
Back