Gino Gets Extension

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boo Smells Bad GIF by SWR3
O Wtf GIF by SWR3

We knew it was coming but how he didn’t wait until the conclusion of next year is beyond me. Zero reason to expedite this. Rad should have waited until next seasons end.

Last edited:
We live in a different time. Miami is always going to have enough talent to keep winning its 35-42 games a year, make the regional and have guys drafted.

For anything to happen to Gino we will need 2-3 years of historically bad. like 20 win, no regional, no talent type seasons. I just dont see that happening.

Only hope would be 4-5 more years of just average results, only 1-2 supers, no world series bids maybe they push Gino into an admin roll "more time with family."

Only an extension too...this may not impact the buyout. This could just be to help with recruiting if any kids are asking "are you leaving"

Last edited:
At least Rad didn't do it right after that atrocious ending to last season. Not much consolation, but I hope it means he talked to him often this summer about what is expected, and if not accomplished ... there's the door or an admin role as HurricanePhilly alluded to?

Advertisement
If this means chair-back seating in the grand stand then I can get behind Rad's decision.

Advertisement
Welp next 4 years if he last that long will be early exits from the tournament. Calling it now!

Advertisement
If this means chair-back seating in the grand stand then I can get behind Rad's decision.
Idk if I’m in the minority here but I really like how our grandstand is, I don’t think it needs to be changed at all, the only thing that possibly needs improvement is to build a better third baseline stand because the two broken up stands are just bad

Advertisement
Back