Gino DiMare Among Elite D1 Baseball Assistants

Advertisement
By getting guys "who could play now", they missed two postseasons instead of one. They panicked.

Again, just repeating a dumb theory and expecting people to believe it.

I don't even think the average idiot on this forum thinks that simply playing Nico Baldor more would've led to a postseason berth in 2018.

Which means nothing.

Giving him more ABs (your solution) isn't the answer.

Of course it was. We could have realized that 2017 was going to be a tough year, and we could have built toward 2018 by playing freshmen. Instead, they panicked and tried to save 2017 with JUCO guys. It didn't work. Arguing over something so obvious is proof that you're just here to argue.

Again, just repeating a dumb theory and expecting people to believe it.

I don't even think the average idiot on this forum thinks that simply playing Nico Baldor more would've led to a postseason berth in 2018.

Of course, my point wasn't to play Nico Baldor more, it was to actually land freshmen and throw them out there. Their plan was to go get mediocre JUCO guys and lose with them as opposed to losing with young players. 2018 could have happened in 2017.

Advertisement
You realize that the reason you have to keep mentioning Nico Baldor is because he was literally the only available freshman to put out there. GREAT recruiting, Gino.

Of course, my point wasn't to play Nico Baldor more, it was to actually land freshmen and throw them out there.

Yes, it was.

That's what you said.

And now you try to follow it up with the "land freshmen" as if good freshmen worth signing are just falling out of trees.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back