Gilbert Frierson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you read I live in europe...

"Just had word with a few current and previous Coral Gables Teammates and 2 Coaches (1 former & 1 Current)"

The people you were supposedly talking to don't commute from europe to Coral Gables HS everyday cupcake.
Tweed......give the guy some slack. He arranged a conference call at 1 am Europe time (he stayed up especially for that) with a few current AND previous Coral Gables Teammates AND 2 coaches (1 former & 1 current) just to find about the latest in Frieson recruitment. All of them agreed to be on the conference call. Or he may have made international long distance calls to each one of them individually. Does that sound far fetched to you? Not to me. I believe in fairy tales.

Maybe this dude's on the Ambassador's group chat?

I'm going with the notion he's just full of SH*T!!!!!!

If only I had permission to put screenshots up & DMs as well as phone call time..

Advertisement
Just had word with a few current and previous Coral Gables Teammates and 2 Coaches (1 former & 1 Current)

Gilbert Frierson gone....

One more thing every gables player I spoke to said he is an overrated **** head with a bad work ethic.

What's the record on DVs

Look, [MENTION=17628]rickmorty[/MENTION], there has been smoke surrounding quite a few guys that are currently committing to us for 2018............

........BUT, why would you feel the need to come here & blast PRIVATE INFO that CLEARLY FRIESRSON DOESN'T WANT OUT??? (IF TRUE)

You are either:

A: a lying piece of ****................. or even worse

B: A PIECE OF **** WHO BETRAYED A KID'S TRUST BY BLASTING HIS PRIVATE THOUGHTS PUBLICLY !!!!!!

"Just had word with a few current and previous Coral Gables Teammates and 2 Coaches (1 former & 1 Current)"

The people you were supposedly talking to don't commute from europe to Coral Gables HS everyday cupcake.
Tweed......give the guy some slack. He arranged a conference call at 1 am Europe time (he stayed up especially for that) with a few current AND previous Coral Gables Teammates AND 2 coaches (1 former & 1 current) just to find about the latest in Frieson recruitment. All of them agreed to be on the conference call. Or he may have made international long distance calls to each one of them individually. Does that sound far fetched to you? Not to me. I believe in fairy tales.

If only I had permission to put screenshots up & DMs as well as phone call time..

It's like so many criminals that go to jail, if I only had the burden of proof. You do know that everyone in jail is innocent correct? Provide proof, or prove to be a troll.

Advertisement
Look, [MENTION=17628]rickmorty[/MENTION], there has been smoke surrounding quite a few guys that are currently committing to us for 2018............

........BUT, why would you feel the need to come here & blast PRIVATE INFO that CLEARLY FRIESRSON DOESN'T WANT OUT??? (IF TRUE)

You are either:

B: A PIECE OF **** WHO BETRAYED A KID'S TRUST BY BLASTING HIS PRIVATE THOUGHTS PUBLICLY !!!!!!

So its ok when Pete does it with every recruit.. but not when I do it?

[MENTION=17628]rickmorty[/MENTION], when Pete talks to kids, it's as a paid member of the media.

Kids speak to Pete differently as a reporter than they do to someone they would consider a friend/coach.

Just wow, at that comparison. LMAO

You are either:

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
Just had word with a few current and previous Coral Gables Teammates and 2 Coaches (1 former & 1 Current)

Gilbert Frierson gone....

One more thing every gables player I spoke to said he is an overrated **** head with a bad work ethic.

Tired of reading about this jit leaving...just don't let the door slam you in the *** on the way out.

You do realize this was posted by a ufag Troll and the kid hasn't said or done anything right????
You are right. I edited my post right after I made it. Too many fools trying to troll us.

You are either:

Spit it out chump, what "coach" and kids do you know at Gables? Give me names so I can show them personally that you're spewing bull**** on the internet.

That's why no one believes you for one second.

You say you need permission to post all this yet you come on a board and say that's he gone but you cannot give one shred of evidence or proof this is true.

Your gonna meet your maker soon and his name is [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Seems like an odd conversation to have with current & former high school kids & coaches at 1:00 AM.

Can you read I live in europe...

I had it earlier that day.. I was out doing **** i got home and posted it..

Well, thanks for the heads up, amigo.
Why don't we revisit this just before Christmas?
BTW, what team he gone to?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back