Gilbert Frierson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1 - joined 5 days ago

2 - no idea how to find a game on tv or interwebs

3 - yet somehow have sauces from current players and coaches as well as former players and coaches.

4 - run back to gaytorbait and let the tears flow

My bad downvoted on accident

The problem with most of these weak trolls is they have no patience. Take pickle Rick here. First post was last week to ask how to stream the UM game. Somewhat believable. Attempt to broadcast loudly that you're a Cane. Overall, not a bad start for a trolls. But that's followed up by asking about f$u tickets at Doak. A little strange that such a huge fan willing to travel to Doak doesn't didn't know where to catch the game, but most people won't be on the troll's scent yet. And still building up Cane credibility.

But then, just hours later, this sudden insider post? Huge tip off. You trolls need patience.

He's more of doofus Rick than pickle Rick

Advertisement
His next post will be about Jobe being gone too, from Thailand, as he's being triple teamed by some ladyboys.

Ladyboys and trolling: he's a gaturd for sure.

1 - joined 5 days ago

3 - yet somehow have sauces from current players and coaches as well as former players and coaches.

1- I have been on this bored since it first started

2- Im studying abroad in Europe so yes I asked how I can watch it from here

3- I graduated from gables 2 years ago

4- I don't have time for those boards it looks like you do.

Obviously not studying English.

You've been a member of this " bored"....that's a UFAG education right there....bye troll.

1 - joined 5 days ago

Ah yes, International man of intrigue.
Do you drive an Aston Martin and have a cool pen?

Advertisement
1 - joined 5 days ago

Strange...

Seems like an odd conversation to have with current & former high school kids & coaches at 1:00 AM.

Can you read I live in europe...

"Just had word with a few current and previous Coral Gables Teammates and 2 Coaches (1 former & 1 Current)"

The people you were supposedly talking to don't commute from europe to Coral Gables HS everyday cupcake.

Advertisement
Ahh the typical Gator or Nole troll trying to get us riled up after their teams had a bad weekend....awwww..

Jimbo loses his QB

MAC gets his sh*t pushed in by Harbaugh again. One thing I forgot as bad as their offense was their D gave up 33 points lol

Just had word with a few current and previous Coral Gables Teammates and 2 Coaches (1 former & 1 Current)

Gilbert Frierson gone....

One more thing every gables player I spoke to said he is an overrated **** head with a bad work ethic.

Whatever.

Just had word with a few current and previous Coral Gables Teammates and 2 Coaches (1 former & 1 Current)

Gilbert Frierson gone....

One more thing every gables player I spoke to said he is an overrated **** head with a bad work ethic.

Tired of reading about this jit leaving...just don't let the door slam you in the *** on the way out.

You do realize this was posted by a ufag Troll and the kid hasn't said or done anything right????

Advertisement
Seems like an odd conversation to have with current & former high school kids & coaches at 1:00 AM.

"Just had word with a few current and previous Coral Gables Teammates and 2 Coaches (1 former & 1 Current)"

The people you were supposedly talking to don't commute from europe to Coral Gables HS everyday cupcake.
Tweed......give the guy some slack. He arranged a conference call at 1 am Europe time (he stayed up especially for that) with a few current AND previous Coral Gables Teammates AND 2 coaches (1 former & 1 current) just to find about the latest in Frieson recruitment. All of them agreed to be on the conference call. Or he may have made international long distance calls to each one of them individually. Does that sound far fetched to you? Not to me. I believe in fairy tales.

I had it earlier that day.. I was out doing **** i got home and posted it..

Tweed......give the guy some slack. He arranged a conference call at 1 am Europe time (he stayed up especially for that) with a few current AND previous Coral Gables Teammates AND 2 coaches (1 former & 1 current) just to find about the latest in Frieson recruitment. All of them agreed to be on the conference call. Or he may have made international long distance calls to each one of them individually. Does that sound far fetched to you? Not to me. I believe in fairy tales.

Maybe this dude's on the Ambassador's group chat?

Maybe this dude's on the Ambassador's group chat?

I'm going with the notion he's just full of SH*T!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back