Gilbert Frierson and Deon Bush

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
[TWEET]827903131656794116[/TWEET]

Look forward to seeing what a healthy Frierson can do next season. Already looks the part.

Advertisement
That's a pretty solidly built HS junior. Love this guy. Favorite recruit whether Gurvan Hall is eventually better than him or not. I know he's listed as a CB, but I love his potential as a S in our defense.

Advertisement
Faces are different, but body frames are almost identical. Smiling imagining someone with Bush's talent in this defense.

Advertisement
That's a pretty solidly built HS junior. Love this guy. Favorite recruit whether Gurvan Hall is eventually better than him or not. I know he's listed as a CB, but I love his potential as a S in our defense.

I thought Frierson was coming in as a free safety?

Deon lost alot of money not to mention health because of Alfred & no d.
Yep. His freshman year was so impressive, and then like many others under that regime, that was mostly their high point

Right. Very sad. Deon would have killed it under Diaz and these coaches. Alot of those guys would have.
If you look at our defensive recruiting under the last regime, star wise it was as good as anyone not named Bama or LSU. ******* 4 and 5 star guys all over the place.

Sad all that wasted talent.

Advertisement
I need Deon to be healthy for my Bears. Need for him to show we still are DBU. He can set a fine example of putting on for the city and being successful doing so.

If all the South Florida DBs were like Deon. 2018 is the year we get a great haul.

Advertisement
Deon is one of my all-time favorite Canes! Always played hard, had a nose for the ball, played without fear, never got in trouble, and was exciting to watch.

I thought Frierson was coming in as a free safety?

Thought the same as well.
I think he should be. I don't know how the coaches view him. Maybe Pete can shine light on that aspect. I've just seen him listed in different places as a CB.

Advertisement
Back