Gianni Paul

Cane18

Freshman
Happy for the kid, got pushed out by Golden because he did not fit into Doritos' system and now he is starting and playing for a highly ranked team. Any system that cannot fit a talented player is useless, got a problem understanding that Al, gimme a call.

Advertisement
Did you just start watching UM football? The idiot was helping other teammates steal personal belongings from other students. The ******* got kicked out by the school not Golden

Did you just start watching UM football? The idiot was helping other teammates steal personal belongings from other students. The ******* got kicked out by the school not Golden

he didn't get kicked out of school. I don't know the full story but I know he wasn't kicked out

you know this for a fact? don't remember anyone confirming this. just another rumor by a poster on here.

Advertisement
kid was a head case. when he signed with miami i remember a kid from his high school tweeting he couldnt believe um took in such a crazy person.

Advertisement

you know this for a fact? don't remember anyone confirming this. just another rumor by a poster on here.
That's the way I remember it. Maybe not the getting kicked out part, but the stuff with him and Finnie being the reason.

His success at Utah is a tribute to the coaching staff (Golden) ability to recruit solid talent.

Advertisement
Happy for the kid, got pushed out by Golden because he did not fit into Doritos' system and now he is starting and playing for a highly ranked team. Any system that cannot fit a talented player is useless, got a problem understanding that Al, gimme a call.

OP I call bull****.. failing 3 weed tests means he has a **** problem.

OP I call bull****.. failing 3 weed tests means he has a **** problem.

I believe that was in one week.

Advertisement
If Paul is such a ***** up, why is he excelling in another program and not getting in trouble. If you don't suck up
to Golden and Dorito you are screwed.

All you critics are just Golden fans who hate UM football.

The fake u would schit all over the real U right now.

It's ******* unbearable to be a Canes fan in Utah right now. You have no idea.

Advertisement
Back