Getting to know Jess Simpson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Really awful IMHO. Georgia high school football, Richt , family , NFL...... just DGAF. Nothing about D line philosophy , what’s been missing , what he brings, current roster opinion ???? Maybe partially interviewer fault , but color me not impressed. That’s for the podcast ; Simpson will hopefully do his thing but what I got through was painful listening .

He’s a better coach and recruiter than coach K. Yeah I said it. “Coach” and recruiter. Also, I think he’s a better more engaged evaluator of talent. My2
Kool was lazy imho Simpson is not. That’s huge for overall culture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here is a link to the audio interview.
I am sooooo glad this man is back at Miami. Good lord this man can get you ******* pumped up for football.

Go Canes

Last edited:
He enjoys long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners. He also has an extensive train collection that he operates while wearing his conductor hat.
He brews his own Kombucha for sport but makes fun of anyone seen drinking it. He orders his steaks medium but his women extra seasoned.

He also acts in his spare time. He can be seen here playing the role of the Russian father in Justice League...

Advertisement
Back