Getting to Borregales

Advertisement
If we make FG’s last year we likely win the UNC, Florida and Ga Tech game. If we won’t those games then I doubt the team quits like it did and wouldn’t have lost to FIU or Duke. Crazy to think what could have been if we just made our FG’s

Symptom's of the overall problem. You could also look at those games and find instances where the other team could have converted or not thrown a pick or whatever.. Our record was 6-7 and it wasnt just bad luck. We lost to ******* awful teams.

Symptom's of the overall problem. You could also look at those games and find instances where the other team could have converted or not thrown a pick or whatever.. Our record was 6-7 and it wasnt just bad luck. We lost to ******* awful teams.

While what you say is true, do you feel that way with our Wide Right victories over FSU and Wide Left? If only they had a kicker ya know.

Wins and losses often come down to a kick. We had no business even being in the UF game looking back on the season. UNC, they had some moments. GT, we shouldn't have even had it come down to a kick.

Advertisement
While what you say is true, do you feel that way with our Wide Right victories over FSU and Wide Left? If only they had a kicker ya know.

Wins and losses often come down to a kick. We had no business even being in the UF game looking back on the season. UNC, they had some moments. GT, we shouldn't have even had it come down to a kick.

LOL, those FSU games both teams were top teams. Sad we are comparing.

LOL, those FSU games both teams were top teams. Sad we are comparing.

The point is still right there though. Had FSU done this or that, hit a field goal, etc. There's a reason why Bowden towards the tail of his career emphasized getting great kickers. When the game is tight, records are out the window and one single play or two can be the deciding play.

We sure as **** don't care how we won, we won. FSU, they were saying, if we had a kicker. Against those three teams mentioned above, we're stuck saying wish we had a kicker.

Hopefully they end up being solid and our version of the Aguayos -- just without the tortoise mutilation of course.

Advertisement
I said 2-3 weeks ago it would probably be after first of year for him or any other portal kid. Which makes sense with spots.

I mean both teams seasons just ended in last week.

Also “ been done “ means there was a verbal agreement made by both sides.

🥴

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bootch takes a lot of chances with deep kicks with this kid. He hits the 40 he’s taking a shot. He attempts a lot of kicks most college kids wouldn’t try. My only knock is focus, he misses the occasional gimme because of ****iness.
Cribby i respect your opinion, but did you guys see the CRAP we had last Year. I am ECSTATIC right now except for his
SHOWBOATING.

Cribby i respect your opinion, but did you guys see the CRAP we had last Year. I am ECSTATIC right now except for his
SHOWBOATING.

Hey man I’m the one saying it’s a huge get , bigger than some are acting like. Manny was already trying to fix this before seasons end. It’s the same reason I’d be shocked if one of our three vet qbs win the job. There’s no way manny will go into his do or die year with baxa and one of those qb’s.

Qb is next.

Advertisement
Back